CHAPTER FIFTEEN ━ NOTHING BREAKS LIKE A HEART

𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚕𝚎.

BREAKING NEWS!
SHANESSA WOODLEY AND THE CEO OF HARANA HOTEL GOT ENGAGED?

          "Are Shanessa Woodley and the CEO of Harana Hotel Eugene Lee engaged?" and "Are Eugene Lee and Shanessa Woodley dating?" are both valid questions that have been asked in the past few months after Eugessa/Woodlee started hanging out toget...

          "Are Shanessa Woodley and the CEO of Harana Hotel Eugene Lee engaged?" and "Are Eugene Lee and Shanessa Woodley dating?" are both valid questions that have been asked in the past few months after Eugessa/Woodlee started hanging out together and medias are posting suggestive pictures that included Disney-themed dates and, you know, an engagement ring.

But two days prior 2019's Christmas Eve, the pair confirmed that yes, they are engaged during an appearance on Harana Hotel's event in South Korea. After welcoming them on the stage, the host teased the young CEO, saying, "Is it finally the time you decided to settle down with someone?" And Lee responded with a sheepish yet charming simper, "I think it is."

          But the cutest part of the whole thing? According to a trusted source, Lee was actually Woodley's high school boyfriend!

The reason they broke up was that he needed to go back to South Korea, while she settled in the United States with her family. "They pretty much still have feelings for each other even after being separated for years," the source concluded.

Woodley also added that she did not expect to meet him again and in the end, their relationship took a surprising turn, "I think it's fate, who knows?"

Though there are many who support their relationship sincerely, there are also some who don't accept the fact that they are engaged. Ironically, a lot of fans still ship Woodley with Ben Hardy, and that makes them disappointed with this news. Some even slid into the extreme lane where they said that "Woodley only wants Lee's wealth."

Until the news of the engagement broke, a few fellow artists have congratulated the couple publicly, which is Timotheé Chalamet, Peyton List, Chris Hemsworth, Lana Condor, Sebastian Stan, Hugh Jackman, and Lee's Korean best friend, Kim Taehyung or best known as BTS' V.