CHAPTER TWENTY ━ IGNITE

𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖.

Liked by bts.bighitofficial, benhardy, shailenewoodley and 237.019 others
eugenelee happy you = happy me 💗
[tagged: shanessawoodley]

View all comments

zendaya find you a guy who crop himself just to let the woman be in the spotlight ajajsk

robertdowneyjr THE AMOUNT OF POWER IN ONE POST.

elizabetholsenofficial why y'all gotta be so cute, I feel attacked ugh

tomholland2013 it's hard to believe I cried the entire ceremony 😭

lifeisaloha EUGESSA RIGHTS!

brielarson I'm so fond of marrying a Korean CEO (female only)

chrisevans we crying big nerd tears

scarlettjohansson it really makes my heart happy to know that you finally found each other. I love you both so much!

renner4real I am in love with this, send the mf tweet.

imsebastianstan did you really think you could post without warning? the DIRESPECT.

anthony_mackie yes, we know, you're in love. BRING US THE FOOD ALREADY!

shailenewoodley the caption is so twelve years old I'm—

𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

EVERY STORY HAD A DIFFERENT ENDING, some finished happily, and some did not. However, there were always parties who must be abandoned to get hold of one purpose, either they could accept it propitiously or instead cussed at the other party was all up to them. They did not control one's life, after all.

For Shanessa Woodley, a happy ending was a pristine bounty because she was subtly forbearing in waiting for what belonged to her. It paid off after several failed attempts at love, now she had officially become a wife, someone else's whole universe.

On the other hand, Eugene Lee still could not believe she wished to proceed on the wedding even though he had allowed her to choose. Him or Ben. But in the end, why did it surprise him so much? She was Shanessa, she was completely unexplainable—one who would be faithful to a certain person, no matter what.

Or perhaps what the book said was true.

Your first love was the one that sticks with you because it was the only person who would ever receive all of you. After that, you learned better. But, most of all, no matter what, a piece of you forever remained left behind in the heart of the one you loved — a piece no future lover could ever get, that piece kept innocence, the belief that love really could last forever.