introduction

First off: this story contains CROSSDRESSING.
if you dislike it this isn't the story for you, sorry.

Also english is not my first language, so bear with my broken ass.

With that said, let's introduce the characters in the story!

-

Park Jimin - a feminine and sassy boy who likes cute clothes with pastel colors, lives alone and gets his money from his parents or short part-time jobs.

He got into many intimate relationships but they didn't last long.

23 y/o - university student
Jin and Taehyung's best friend
Jeongguk's enemy

-

Jeon Jeongguk - a homophobic football player, a popular lady-killer with a flirty attitude, even though he doesn't really get most of jokes.
D

Despite the fact that he acts as he got laid multiple times, he's still a virgin.

21 y/o - university student
Friend with almost everyone, in particular with Kim Namjoon
Jung-Hyun's brother
Jimin's enemy

-

Jeon Jung-Hyun - a sweet and flirty guy that loves his brother with his whole heart; since his parents where always away from home because of work, he always took care of his little brother.

27 y/o - photographer
Jeongguk's brother.

-

Kim SeokJin - a cute and positive boy who came into Jimin and Taehyung' lifes after being spotted observing his crush while hinding in a bush.
Has a huge crush on Kim Namjoon and still spies on him behind bushes

26 y/o - university student
Jimin and Taehyung's bestfriend

-

Kim Taehyung - Tae is a meme-obsessed kind of person, loves hanging out especially if alchool is involved.
Jimin and him tried dating once, but they both preferred staying friends, even thought they may experience a bit of sexual tension from time to time.

23 y/o - university student
Has a small crush on two school' hotties: Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok.
Jimin's childhood friend.
Jimin and Jin's best friend.

-

Kim Namjoon - a nice guy who really likes to help others whenever he can, but has a weird secret that makes him avoid any kind of intimate relationship.

24 y/o - university student
Jeongguk's friend

-

Min Yoongi - a cold boy who picks any kind of fight with anyone.
He doesn't care about anyone, except Hobi, nor likes having romantic relationships, that's why he only had two public relationships.
He's really attached to his pal Hoseok and will do anything to protect him.

26 y/o - university student
Hobi's best friend.

-

Jung Hoseok - the opposite of Yoongi: he's always positive and a really good friend and that's why he's popular, he has one thing in common with Yoongi: rumors say he doesn't like romantic relationships nor has been in many for all we know.
He will do anything as well for Yoongi, even if he isn't as intense about it as the other one.

26 y/o - university student
Yoongi's best friend