II

"I need your help." He then said calmly, with his eyes lowered, glancing at his shoes.

___

Jimin's pov

"Wha-" i tried to say with a confused look, taking a step back, but i got interrupted before finishing my sentence.

"I-i need it because... my brother...
He came out as a bisexual and... uGH" he let out a frustated growl scratching his hair fast, making a fuss out of them.

"Ohohoh~ continue" i smirked covering my lips with the tip of my fingers, raising my eyebrows.

"It's just that... i love my brother and... i don't wanna hurt him" he didn't even dare to look into my eyes as he tortured his lips with his teeth, biting them.

"Soo can you help me...? I want to change... y'know.. the whole kill the lgbt peeps thing" he casually said with a shrug.

"ohh, so you want to upgrade your brain from 'homophobic monkey' to 'monkey'?" I leaned forward, still smirking, trying to take a good and long look at the embaressed face the other had.
It's funny how not too long ago he insulted me for my sexuality and now he's asking for my precious help.

"No. Well yes? I don't know... i just don't want to hurt my bro" he didn't fight back to my obvious insult? Damn, he's desperate.

"Don't get me wrong: gays, bis and whatever are wrong and i will never accept them..." my smile dropped into an annoyed expression while i rolled my eyes.

"...but i still don't want to be a piece of shit to his eyes while he has this phase" he sighed again.

I simply laughed at the "phase" part, little did he knew that his brother will probably stay like this.

"Sooo will you help me?" He locked his eyes with mine, a sparkling hope in them with a bit of sorrow.

And so what?
What do i do?
BITCH I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING.

I guess i could help him and try to free the world from one of this pests.
Plus he wouldn't bother me anymore too, maybe?

But still:
i could refuse, leaving him with his problems.

He never helped me anyways, always annoyed me and called me faggot, so now i have to move MY ass and help him? Hell no.
I hate him.