V

"...i love you" he continued.

BAM
All of my worries were blown away by those three words.
I felt happy again and whispered on his lips:

"Me too"

Jeongguk's pov

I woke up from my phone's alarm playing loudly like every other morning.
I groaned, getting up from my comfy bed, and going to Jimin's room to see if he was awake already.
I knocked on the door and waited for him to open up, but i got no response.

Is he still butthurt from yesterday? Really?
I should be the one still angry at him, for flirting with my brother and shit, but look at me acting like the bigger person.
I got tired of waiting and opened the door, i didn't really care anyway if he was still asleep or in other embarrassing conditions,
but in the bedroom there was no one.

What the-

I headed to the kitchen to find my brother, since he always gets up before me to cook and eventually to clean the house but when i got there i found that the room was empty as well.
I immediately ran towards Jung-Hyun's bedroom to make sure he didn't... huh...
I shook my head to make those disgusting thoughts go away as i entered in his room, but neither Jung-Hyun or Jimin were there.
I breathe a sigh of relief, scratching my head with a hand.

"Where the fuck are those tw-" i talked to myself before getting interrupted by a familiar voice.

"A-ah Jeongguk! Did you slept well?" Jung-Hyun smiled nervously, looking around, his body frozen in place.

"Where were you. Where is Jimin." I stared suspiciously at him, walking in his direction.

"Uhm he got out just now... you didn't saw him?" He looked at me confused, but still being tense as hell.

"Really?- Ugh, whatever, im going too" I rushed towards the exit, catching up to Jimin, who was peacefully walking with a pair of black earphones in his ears and the same clothes that he wore yesterday.
I stared at him until I got his attention, which was not too long after.
When he finally noticed me he seemed annoyed.

"Why are you coming with me?" Jimin gazed at me with an expression confused and pissed, checking me from head to toe.

"I took you to my home, now i have to make sure you get to school safely" i stated emotionless, while i saw Jimin blushing a bit.

What the heck-

"You just wanted to make sure i didn't run at the police station to report your ass for kidnap" he joked giggling, I glanced at him, the cold air must have made his cheeks red as well as the nose since he wasn't wearing much, also his lips were a little swollen and red, but I just hoped it was makeup.
His slim pale neck had a new addition that surely yesterday wasn't present: a long gold necklace was hanging from his neck with a familiar pick at the end of it.