I

Jimin's pov

I am a pretty popular person in my school, not gonna lie.
A lot of people may be attracted to me and my looks or maybe the way I show my confidence in every single move.

Other may find me disgusting, a feminine nobody who just wants to lure every single person who is in posses of a dick.

And other could admire me, an inspiring guide, while they portray me with a rainbow flag fighting the old and past mindset.

But, to be honest, there's nothing different or unique about me.
I'm just a pink haired boy, who dresses with pink dresses, skirts, and other frilly things.

Someone who's just being themself y'know?

It's just a style, a way i express myself.
There aren't really any excuses, i mean the clothes are pretty adorable and i feel cute in them so... do i need further explanation? I don't think so.
But not everyone thinks the same as me:

One of these people is the famous and 'cool' Jeon Jeongguk.

A brunette boy, who has a muscular body and a pretty face, nothing more, nothing less.
Popular for his looks and his petite cock.

You know what i mean sis.

He probably fell when he was little and now I have to suffer the consequences of his loss of intelligence.

Don't take me wrong, he could be perfect to one nights rides or, if we take it to the extreme, a fuck-buddy, but terrible in any kind of relationship.

But to be fair, i could never give my precious body to a dumb homophobic coconut like him, i get the chills just thinking about it.

Eww.

So you can probably imagine that it's normal for us two nowdays to fight with each other and i have to admit it, it's kind of fun.

Mainly because our conversation just end up with sassy remarks to tease the other or angry glares, which is hilarious.

The good thing is that we only interact when the spectrum of gender and sexuality pops up, or when he just wants to annoy me with his homophobic comments on how i will burn in hell with Satan and shit like that.

Bitch, i am Satan.

That's the tea.

Even though i'm well known in this school i don't really have that many friends to begin with, i only have two mates, those are Kim Taehyung and Kim SeokJin: aka the best bitches i ever met in my life.

They've always supported me no matter what i was going through at the time: they were the ones that inspired me to go against Jungcock's homophobic propaganda.

Well, today is another day.
I woke up from the sound of the loud alarm going crazy as the song chosen was "21st Century Liability", odd choice for someone like me, right?

With an annoyed expression i set the alarm off, not opening my eyes for a couple of minutes, needing that time to recover all the energy that i could for the day.

I got up touching the unpleasent cold concrete, as i yawned scratching my pink fluffy hair, then i went to the bathroom, still sleepy, using the wall as a support for my temporary weak body.

After a fast shower i took out my gold shiny makeup bag still with wet hair.
I put on a headband as i excitely jumped on the spot opening my bag like a little kid.

I thought for a short amount of time what i could do and then just gave in to whatever came to my mind.

I applied a warm pink tone color on my eyelid with fake princess-like lashes on top of it, a reddish blush on my cheeks and the tip of my nose and finally i put a black matte liquid lipstick on my plump lips to break the sugary style i was creating.