ALMOST COMPLIMENTARY - 11:19

"This is where everyone starts," Leo said, standing besides Valeria with Gabriel in front of them

"This is where everyone starts," Leo said, standing besides Valeria with Gabriel in front of them. The cabin was just like she'd remember, with bots playing the game, ignoring them like they weren't even there. She felt an earpiece that reached far enough to hear her commands, something told her it connected to her watch.

Gabriel looked around, barely able to see. "Okay," he said. "Now what?"

"Tap the screen of your watch," Leo instructed. "That's your passport. It contains a map of the game, cell phone, you can transfer items and currencies to other accounts, et cetera."

"Easy enough," Gabriel said, exploring the hologram. "What's that?"

Leo squinted his eyes, pulling up his hologram, "I don't know, that's not on my map."

"It's on mine," Valeria added, zooming in on it on her map. "It's a few clicks outside the Raury. No one's there right now though."

"Well we shouldn't worry about it then — "Leo and Valeria turned around to walk out the front door, Gabriel falling behind.

"Star could be there." Gabriel pointed out, looking up to see the orange and pink skyline. They were on a stone dock, able to various islands from where they were standing, mountains of land. People were hangliding in the sky, with no parachute. It was like something from a dream.

"Yes, but according to Val's map, half the time she's at the White Rabbit. I've seen her there a few times, we should start there."

"We can take a ferry, takes forty minutes," Val suggested, looking to Leo.

"Or you could show me the map and I can jump us there."

Valeria turned to look at Gabriel, standing with his hands in his pocket. She pointed across the water, to a little green lit cottage. "I have access to that portal."

"Cool," she felt Gabriel's hand on her shoulder and in the blink of an eye she was at the cottage. She turned around to see the dock they were just at. She and Leo exchanged glances.

"Yeah, recruiting him was a bet," he mentioned.

Through the doors, they were met by a silver bot in a tuxedo, cleaning out shot glasses. "My liege," he bowed at the sight of Valeria, his bejeweled eyes glinting in the light.

"Hi, Alister," she smiled, resting her elbows on the bar. "Got anything for me?"

"The senator had this delivered for you last night," he placed a flash drive by her hand.

She took it and connected it to her watch, downloading a file, "Dude, that's lit."

"Why, what is it?" Leo inquired.

"It's my own portal gun," she chuckled, attempting to high-five Alister. "No? Okay."

"Oh, cool, is that like from Rick & Morty or — "