//SoTotallyLittleWood//

Peer Pressure ~ Sototallylittlewood

"Come on Martyn!" Kaeyi started poking the man beside her.

"What!" He finally gave in after a few dozen pokes.

"Don't play dumb with me, you know I'm talking about 'The Toby thing'" Martyn's face flushed slightly.

"Yeah." He sighed. "I know."

She gave him a quirky smile and added.

"And you only have a week to do it." Before turning back to pascal, who was currently purring on her lap. Martyn sat there and thought for a moment.

"Why are you so... focused on this?"

"What do you mean?" Her attention went back to Martyn.

"Like, why do you want us to fall in love with each other?"

"No reason." She smirked.

What was that supposed to mean?

==#Time Skip#==

After a long stressful day of avoiding both Toby and Kaeyi, Martyn finally got to leave. But that also meant he has to be pestered by Kaeyi again. As soon as he heard footsteps, he turned his head to see a certain black haired girl. "Ready to go?" He smiled at her as she nodded.

As he started walking towards the door, he felt his feet slip from under him. He tripped and fell forwards and as he hit the ground, he felt half his body on somebody else's. He also noticed the warm pressure on his lips and his eyes blasted open to reveal Toby. Martyn pushed himself off as he blushed. "Oh my god Toby, I'm so sorry!" He started to laugh but was cut off by Toby kissing him again. As they slowly pulled back, Martyn saw Kaeyi behind them, smiling, and he glared at her.

"Don't worry about it." Toby smiled. "It's fine."

***********

A/N

Sorry for it being short, but I'm finishing TEOU currently, and wanted to finish this for the wonderful @enderdragoncry112

Also, I made this one irl because I haven't watched all of their minecraft series and whatnot.

[Vote & Comment <3]

-Kitty

Aka FelineNinja