━━ three

FLYING INTO WAKANDA WAS THE MOST exciting and extravagant thing Evelyn had ever saw in her life

FLYING INTO WAKANDA WAS THE MOST exciting and extravagant thing Evelyn had ever saw in her life. She was absolutely amazed by the way the city was, and it if it wasn't under different circumstances she would have toured the city. Though her main priority was her father and that he was talent care of. Evelyn lost her mother in a terrible way and she didn't want to lose her dad. She didn't want to have to go through the pain again, and she really thanked God for T'Challa coming into her life.

"Our mission was to bring back Klaue. We failed. This man is a foreign intelligence operative. How do we justify bringing him into our borders?" Okoye said as she gave a glance to Evelyn saying, 'no offense.' Evelyn brushed it off as she had a feeling Okoye meant business and I'm sure she didn't mean any harm. "He took a bullet for me," Nakia said turning her attention to Okoye. "That was his choice."

Evelyn kind of was hurt by that statement as she glanced over at T'Challa who was already looking at her. "So now we are just supposed to let him die? In front of his daughter," Nakia gestured in front of Evelyn. "Let us consider that we heal him. It is his duty and hers to report back to their country. And as king, it is your duty to protect ours."

"I'm well aware of my duties, General." He came over and wrapped his arm around Evelyn. "I cannot just let him die, knowing we can save him." Evelyn felt some tears dropped down as she knew she appreciated the Wakandan king so much. "Where exactly are we taking him?" As the ship landed they brought Everett out on a platform that was hovering above. They walked inside towards a building as Evelyn was in awe about the building.

There was upbeat music playing as Evelyn was starting to love this place more and more. A skinny dark complexion woman cake around the corner as she lifted the blanket off of Everett's head. "Great! Another broken white boy for us to fix. This is going to be fun."  Evelyn chuckled at the dark humor but shook it off. It wasn't time for jokes right about now. As they brought them down to a certain area, Evelyn was in awe by the technology as a visible picture of her father's spine showed up. She could tell that he was injured in a certain bone by the red highlighted bone.

She clasped her hands together as she prayed quietly that her father was going to be okay. "He will live. W'kabi is here." Okoye and Nakia already left as T'Challa grasped Evelyn's hands and kissed them. "Your Father is going to be okay in our hands." Evelyn smiles warmly at T'Challa, "Thank you so much." He heads up to W'kabi as the girl turned to look at Evelyn. "So white girl, who are you?"

Evelyn smiles, "My name is Evelyn Ross. This is my dad, Everett Ross. What's your name?" She nodded, "My name is Shuri, I'm princess of Wakanda." Evelyn was shocked, she was not only beautiful, intelligent, and hilarious, she was the princess. "Oh my goodness, your highness." Evelyn bowed her head as Shuri laughed at her. "Agent Ross, we don't do that here." Evelyn came around the table and hugged Shuri. She was taken back by the pale girls action but she smiled and embraced her back.