━━ four

EVELYN DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT from this Eric man who appeared to be Wakandan

EVELYN DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT from this Eric man who appeared to be Wakandan. As they were heading inside the building she wanted to walk in but she couldn't. She needed to know what was going on and she wasn't going to wait until after this council meeting. Evelyn needed to make sure that T'Challa was going to be okay, and what exactly he was keeping from her. She had a feeling why he met up with his ex is because they have known each other for a long time.

Obviously, he is hiding something that he doesn't want to tell a lot of people about. Before the doors shut Evelyn flashed herself invisible and hid inside the room. "Evelyn!" Everett yelled out as he tried to walk in the Wakandan guards stopped him. She looked around at the people who were basically the leader of each province of Wakanda. She felt intimidated being in this room. They had so much power that was unbelievable to her.

"Is this man Wakandan or not?"

Evelyn turned her attention towards the man squat down in front of T'Challa. "Tell is what is going on," another leader spoke in Xhosa. Evelyn didn't understand, T'Challa looked unsettled what is going on in his mind. As the doors opened there he was, Erik Stevens in his pride and glory. Evelyn could not lie, he was very handsome and was even more intense in person. He looked sound the room at the leaders and he glanced behind them noticing Evelyn's outline. Erik winked as Evelyn gasped and covered her mouth quickly.

He could see her. W'kabi looked furious at T'Challa, when T'Challa spoke on behalf of their friendship it sounded like a good one. Though the look on his face said otherwise. "Speak," T'Challa started in Xhosa. "Speak," W'kabi said in English. "I'm standing in your house serving justice to a man who stole your vibranium and murdered your people. Justice your king couldn't deliver." T'Challa stood up quickly as he walked over to him. He said something that Evelyn couldn't make out. All the dora milaje came down the steps and surrounded them.

"I want the throne," Erik stayed loudly. They all began to laugh at him as Evelyn could tell he was being very much serious. "My goodness," one leader said in Xhosa. The tribe elders laughed at him as they thought it was a joke. Evelyn stood their horrified at what this man was asking for. "Y'all sittin' up here comfortable. Must feel good. It's about two billion people all over the world that looks like us. But their lives are a lot harder. Wakanda has the tools to liberate 'em all."

Evelyn was surprised in the way he spoke, it almost sounded convincing but something towards it sounded evil. "And what tools are those?," T'Challa asked. "Vibranium. Your weapons." He said it with so much anguish in his voice it sent a bad shiver through Evelyn. "Our weapons will not be used to wage war on the world. It is not our way to be judge, jury and executioner for people who are not our own."

Erik looked at T'Challa with such disgusted, "Not your own? But didn't life start right here on this continent? So ain't all people your people?" Evelyn did not know of this, she should be educated on the background history of Wakanda. Especially, if she was going to be taking interest in their king. "I am not king of all people. I am king of Wakanda. And it is my responsibility to make sure our people are safe and that vibranium does not fall into the hands of a person like you."