01 - Kageyama is sick!

"EEHH??" you yelled making all eyes immediately draw to you. You smiled sheepishly and looked down. Hinata laughed a little in response, of course, everyone was used to that so people just went back it their regular business. 

Hinata just continued eating and nodded a bit. You sat back down in your seat and folded your arms, frowning a bit. 

"So how'd you find out?" you asked giving Hinata a slight death glare.

He immediately shot his hands in the air and began to shake his head, "He came by the gym yesterday, to apologize for his abscence!" he yelled in his defense not wanting to deal with your wrath today. 

"You went by his house to check on him didn't you?" you questioned raising an eyebrow at him. 

"N-No," he said looking away shyly which raised your suspicion.

You frowned, sometimes being his girlfriend didn't really feel like being his girlfriend. It felt more like being around when he wanted you to be or being there and not really even feeling wanted. If anyone was his girlfriend, it was Hinata, for sure. You didn't question it, though. You wanted to trust him, you loved him, but you doubted that he loved you. You didn't even know where his house was, for Christ's sake!

"Shou-chan," you chimed and immediately a chill rolled up his back, "You're going to take me to his house, right?" Hinata dared to look at you, but his curiousity got the best of him.

Your face was almost as scary as your boyfriend's, but  Hinata still dropped his chopstick in horror. He nodded virgirously, and got up from his seat.

"I-I think I have practice right now, though!" he yelled and you don't think you've ever seen him run away that fast from someone before. 

---

"Shou-chan!~" you yelled waiting outside of the gym. You didn't mind waiting, you usually waited for Tobio everyday, despite his constant protest to it. 

"Yes...yes.." he mumbled walking out the gym with Tanaka and Nishinoya, who were snickering at his dismay. 

You bowed slightly to them and they did the same back.

"Good luck, Shou-chan~" they mocked you and both of them giggled some more before heading back in the gym before Hinata could react to it.

"Hm?" you asked and Hinata's face was in a sunken tone and you could not help but bursting out into laughter .

"Let's go before it gets dark!" he yelled straightening up his back and hopping on his bike.

"Shoyo," you hopped on the back and put your arms around his waist, "Thank you."

You, however, were not able to see our faithful decoy's face light up like a Christmas tree.

--

You banged on the front door ferciously, knowing that his parents worked late sometimes, you assumed they weren't home. Little did you know, you probably wished they were the ones answering the door.

You jumped back as the door flung open to reveal a quite upset, Kageyama who rolled his heavily bagged eyes at you as soon as he saw you. You frowned at him, and he frowned right back.

"Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well!?" 

Kageyama was silent for a second and then sighed heavily not feeling like dealing with you today, "I'm sorry the first thing I don't think about is you when I'm puking over a toilet all day."

You took a step back and looked down a little playing with your fingers, "I was worried," 

That seemed to shut him u-- "DID YOU REALLY JUST SHUT THE DOOR ON ME?"