Teething - Merome

It been a while since I've done a Merome oneshot so yeah

Also fan kid here

Enjoy

------------

"Are you sure you can handle her by yourself?" Mitch asked his husband as the Bacca was pushing him towards the doorway. "Pfft! Don't worry about it, I've got everything handled here Biggums" Jerome quickly reassured the Canadian with a grin as their daughter started cooing in his arm.

Mitch simply raised his eyebrow being skeptical, but decided to trust the Bacca. "Fine, but just call me if you need me to come back" Mitch simply said before kissing his husband and softly nuzzling his daughter, whom let out a giggle before leaving.

Jerome waited for a few seconds before turning around and easily held Betty up by her armpits and grin. "Well...its just you and me Betty" Jerome stated making her happily giggle as the Bacca walk to the living room, holding her close and laid down on the couch. Since it was still morning, Jerome decided to relax a bit until it was time for Betty to eat.

Once on his chest, Betty instinctively curled up like a Bacca cub and snuggling against the warm fur since Jerome was shirtless and let out a small yawn. The Bacca simply placed his hand on her small back causing her tail to twitch a bit and making her feel protected while placing his other arm behind his head.

After a few minutes of listening to her soft breathing, Jerome quickly found himself falling back asleep.

(An Hour Later)

"Ack!" Jerome quickly woke up with a sharp pain on his hand and quickly look down to see Betty biting down on the side of his hand.

"Betty!" Jerome exclaimed as he gently removed her mouth off which caused the baby to whine out before putting her own hand in her mouth and sucking on it. The Bacca carefully sat up while moving Better on his lap before looking at his hand to see a bit of drool and when he moved closer, he also caught a scent of blood.

Slightly confused, Jerome look down and gently removed her hand out of her mouth and slightly opened her mouth, looking inside to see something white and sharp poking out of her gums and quickly realized what it was.

"Huh, your teeth are finally coming out" Jerome stated as Betty whine out once more before biting down on his hand, making him yelp in slight pain but not pulling away.

'Ugh, I forgot how sharp cub's teeth are' Jerome thought as he felt her gums biting down. "I should ask Mitch to buy some toys for her to chew on" the Bacca mutter out as he placed his other hand on top of Betty's head, whom was happily nomming on his hand.

--------------------

Poor Jerome xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-