chapter 10

Janet's POV

So after me and ella date we been really really close on a deeper level and no we haven't had sex yet and I'm only three months and my divorce is going good now that wissam is going to jail after someone decided to pop up on us i really should beat wissam ass for making me believe my brother was dead the whole time he is alive pussy ass nigga but I'm on my way to my doctors appointment with my girl and sister in law.

"So janet what you think it is a boy or a girl?." Whitney asked me.

"I don't know i think it a girl or boy or both." I sai to hern

Ella looked at me shocked.

"what Ella bear?." I asked ella after seeing her face.

"You really think it both?." She asked me.

"Yeah i think so." I answered.

"Ok let's go." She said to me

We went to the doctor appointment and signed in and waited for us to be called.

"Janet Jackson?." A nurse said.

Me and ella and whitney stood up and went to the room that we were assigned to and the nurse check my blood  and my weight and she finishes and a few minutes later the doctor came in.

(Dr Felicia)

"How are you doing today?." Dr Felicia asked me

"I'm doing fine doctor." I said to her

"Now that's good so you are three months and I'm assuming you and your husband are excited." She said to me.

"Oh Dr Felicia I'm divorced I'm with someone else totally different." I told her.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie you have to go through that." She said to me.

"it ok i need to get away from him in the first place." I said to her.

She gave a confused look.

"He was abusive and almost killed me but instead he got me pregnant six months later I'm here." I said to her.

"Wow where that motherfucker at?." She said to me which caught me by surprise

"he is going to jail for now." I told her.

"Good i can't stand a motherfucker putting his hands on women like he the shit and babygirl I've known you ever since you was with him why didn't you just leave when he first hit you?." She asked me.

"I tried every single fucking time i tried to leave he would lured me in by being his old self and would put my mother into situations that i can't get out of and on top of that he murdered my brother that why he is going to jail."  I said to her.

"Good but who's gonna to help you raise the baby?." She asked me.

"This woman right here." I said reaching for ella hand.