chapter 29

Janet POV.

So it been two weeks since me and Ella left for our honeymoon and we just been having fun and in the next three days we will be leaving and going home so we going to go swimming and to the spa.

then Ella comes out in this sexy ass swimsuit.

(Ella swimsuit)

"Damn baby you look good."  I said to her.

"Thank so do you." She gave me a kiss and took off her shoes and jump in the pool.

"Baby come get in the water it feels so good."  She said to me but little does she know I'm in the water.

I pulled her legs onto me and wrap them around my waist and kissed her neck and breast.

"I love you Queen." She said to me as she moaned.

"I love you too Ellabear." I said to her.

"Hey would you two stop there are kids here." A woman said.

"Excuse me." I said to her while getting out the pool.

"Damita calm down." Ella told me.

"You heard me." The woman said.

"Listen what I do with my wife is my damn business not yours MINE I'm not your wife or your lover do you understand now normally I would go off on a bitch but I'm being nice now will you excuse me and my wife we like to finish our session." I said to the woman and got in the pool with my wife and began kissing her and about ten minutes later the manager and cops come my way.

"Excuse me ma'am." I heard the manager say to me.

"Yes." I answered to him while my legs wrapped around my wife and her face in my neck.

"We have complaints from guests saying you are being disruptive and rude to."

"Well sir if you must wanna know me and my wife are on our honeymoon and this woman came to us when we enjoying each other now if you wanna know why I asked her to leave us alone because I don't wanna any drama on my honeymoon." I told him and I took off my sunglasses and his eyes widen when he recognized me.

"Yes ma'am Mrs Jackson ma'am we are going ask you to go to another part of the pool area and not bother the lovely couple please."

"What the fuck you mean not bother I don't want my kids to see them kissing."

"then go somewhere else then bitch." I heard Ella say and she was fed up.

"Oop you heard my wife step bitch step." I said to her.

And for the rest of the day we had no problems out of the woman since and me and ella went to the spa to couple massages and facial and we went to dinner and dancing came back to the hotel and held each other and look in the sky while the sun was setting.

So what are y'all thoughts and how you feel about this chapter.

How you feel about the woman who was being a bitch.

what y'all think when the newlyweds come home to.

What you think happened back home.

Well stay tuned and see.

Comment/vote