40

Jimin wakes up to his 'smaller jimin' becoming very excited.

what the fuck?

He glances over at the clock and sees that it's only 6:20 in the morning. He squints, trying to see in the darkness, but only becomes more distracted by his extremely visible boner. As his mind clears, it becomes more and more apparent to what caused his uncomfortable morning call.

It smells fucking amazing...

As this certain scent becomes stronger by the second, jimin realizes- it's coming from taehyung?

He turns over to see the boy sleeping next to him, it is coming from him! Oh shit it's coming from tae...

Jimin knew what it was right away, and he wasn't sure what to do. He's never smelled this intoxicating scent before; a scent that sets off every fiber within the male telling him to over take his friend. Getting to the wolf inside of him, even when he doesn't call for it to come out.

The scent of an omega.

Ignoring the burning sensation within him and fighting against his sudden desires, jimin drags himself out of bed and rushes out of the door. Once he's in the hallway, the scent lingers in his nose but seems to be nonexistent outside of his room.

He realizes he has time, but not much.

Running to jungkooks parents room, he bangs on their door. His mom comes out looking tired, but smiles at jimin, "jimin? What's wrong darling? It's very early to be awake"

"I-I know.. and I'm sorry for this.. but we have to get all of the males- actually, everyone, out of this house; now."

"What? Jimin honey are you dreaming..."

"No- no, please help me. Taehyung is- jungkook is gonna- "

"Jimin, slow down please."

"I can't! Taehyungs an omega okay? He's an omega, and I think his scent- for some reason- is breaking through. He's in my room, but- oh god, this is bad. Really, really bad.."

Jungkooks moms' eyes widen at this sudden realization, "oh god... jimin, get jin to help. Get everyone from the top floor out of here first, then move onto the first floor. We cannot wake up taehyung. His body being awake will just make his pheromones even stronger."

Jimin nods, running down the hallway to drag out every male from their room- even if he has to pour water on their head. With Jin's help, the house is cleared as though there is a fire rapidly spreading through the house. Now all who is left inside is jimin, Jin, jungkooks Mom, Taehyung and jungkook.

"What now?" Jin asks, talking about jungkook.

"I don't know honestly," their Luna replies, "how has taehyung hid this for so long?"

Jimin shrugs, not knowing either about how his friend did it, "I think we should wake taehyung up... he's the only one who knows how to deal with this. His family isn't here to help, so we have to step in."

Nodding slowly their Luna agrees, "okay.. okay, but if it gets too much for you, I can step in."

Nodding slowly jimin begins to head towards his room. Holding his breath for as long as he can, he approaches the door and lets himself in. He lightly shakes the sleeping taehyung, "Tae? Hey tae, wake up... we have a uh- a problem.."

Slowly sitting up, taehyung rubs his eyes, "Hey Minnie, what's wrong?"

Before he passes out, Jimin takes a slow breath. Fuck. "Um- you.. your scent. Your omega scent is- I don't even know. But I can smell it, and -"