CHAPTER TWO

Today is the first school day after summer holidays. Not my favourite day of the year:D As I leave my house on Countess Rd, a very cold wind is whiffing my face. "This is unusual in September", I think. Although England is famous for his intermingled weather, THIS is way too cold for a sunny day like this. "HELLO SWEETHEART", a familiar voice says. Sharon. I turn around and stop thinking about the weather right away. The wind is blowing through her long, curly, blond hair. She doesn't seem to be very sensitive to this cold wind, 'cause she's wearing an over-size t-shirt with the 1D logo on it and  tight and VERY short, blue shorts. Her skin equates the skin from a vampire...white. Everybody says Sharon looks like a blond Snow White...very beautiful. "I'm so excited for Saturday, Sweetheart", she says. Saturday, the say Sharon, Sarah and me are going to an extra show the 1D-boys are doing in London. Me and my friends couldn't believe it when we got the tickets."Yeah me too", I said.

"What a beautiful day to start a school year. The sun is shining, no clouds on the sky and no wind", Sharon enthuses. Wait, did she say NO WIND? Doesn't she notice the wind in her hair and around her body? Whatever..."should we go? Sarah is waiting for us in front of the school-building", I said. "Yes let's go", Sharon answered. " I'cant wait to report you of my dream which I had last night..."