CHAPTER THREE

The South Hampstead High School was 27 minutes away from my home. As we arrived at the building, a tall girl waved at me and Sharon. Her hair is shoulder length and brown, but her skin is white like Sharons skin. Sarah and Sharon are both very tall, I am the smallest one of us. My hair is brown like Sarahs, but a little longer. Both said that they envy my brown skin and my hazel eyes. They always treat me like their little beauty, but in my opinion I'm not beautiful at all. "Hey Sarah", Sharon shouted. "Girls, I'm so excited for...", Sarah started. "...Saturday", I finished sarahs sentence. "I had a crazy dream. The boys talked with us backstage and we had a lot of fun. They took us with them to their hotel and each of us had "her own boy". I was with Niall, Sharon with Liam and you, sarah, with Louis. We spent the rest of the evening in a restaurant when suddenly a man in gold-white uniform came in", I reported them. "Oh wow", Sarah said." And what happened then?"

"I don't know. Everything turned dark and I woke up"

"This is crazy", sharon said. We finished our conversation and entered the school building. In the middle of our third lesson, I went on the toilet. The corridor was empty. I was thinking of Saturday when suddenly somebody tiped on my shoulder. I turned around and the blood in my veins freezed...