CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER 5

The rest of the week passed really fast and it was already Saturday. I stopped thinking about this weird man and decidet Not to tell my parents. Otherwise they probably would've locked me in my room, called the police and pretended the 3rd world war has started. Sharon, Sarah and I met in front of the little concert hall, all wearing our 1D shirts. "OMG I can't believe it", Sharon sqeaked. "Yeah it's unbelievable we got tickets", I said and looked around. Only about 40 girls were present. This REALLY was a private concert. After we got in and obtained our places right in front of the stage, the concert started. The boys entered the stage and played their first song WMYB. Although there weren't many girls, they screamed very loud and I felt like I've been on a concert with over 10.000 people. "Hey Amy, am I wrong or is Harry starring at you?", Sarah asked. She was right. Harrys and my eyes met and I got a heart attack. Only for a short moment, his eyes shined in an intensive golden shade of colour. Am I dreaming? "Sarah could you please pinch me?" "Eh ok" "ouch". Ok I was NOT dreaming. This was reality. Harrys eyes were normal again, but he was still starring at me. I smiled and he smiled back. The rest of the concert was amazing. Herry kept starring at me. He was not flirting with me but he looked at me like he knew me from somewhere. At the end of the concert the boys gave autographs and after every girl was gone, only Sarah, Sharon, me and the boys were left in the room. As me and my friends were about to leave too, Niall, Liam and Louis walked towards us. "Hey girls, we would like to take you backstage with us", Niall said. Liam and Louis were smiling behind him and my heart stopped for a moment. "Sure", I said. We went backstage where Harry and Zayn were waiting. "Hey beautys", Zayn smiled. I felt Sharon and Sarah shaking behind me. The time backstage was wonderful. "Eh Amy?", Niall asked. "I know we don't know each other well, but would you girls like to come with us to our hotel? We could spent more time together and we have free tomorrow so...""YES of course", I said happily. We drove to the boys hotel. "Should we eat something? The hotel has a great restaurant", Zayn said and guided me, Sarah, Sharon and the other boys to the restaurant and we ordered our food. We talked to each other and were laughing a lot. I flirted with Niall, Sharon with Liam and Sarah with Louis. Like in my dream. But I felt harrys look on my skin. " Sorry but I have to go to the toilet", I told the others and stood up from my seat. I looked to the door and saw a man in white and golden uniform coming in. "Oh my god", I whispered. My "dream" was not a dream....it was a foresight...