CHAPTER FOUR

A man was standing behind me. His eyes were frozen-blue, close to white. I've never seen him before. His skin was covered with scars, not from cutting but from many fights and blood ran out of his mouth. But it waited wasn't normal blood. A little hue of GOLD was in it. I wanted to scream but his hand covered my mouth. "Be quiet Angie", the man whispered. Angie? Why is he calling me Angie?

"I don't want to hurt you. Just be quiet. I have to tell you something..."

He takes his hand away from my mouth . "My name is Amy. Not Angie", I clarified. The man looked at me and seemed to be very confused. But then he continues talking. " Whatever. Angie, or Amy, I don't have much time. The dark lord revived and he's searching for you. You are not save anymore, you have to come with me."

"The dark WHAT? Is this a fucking joke? I don't even know you. You're looking like one of these Zombies which appear in horror movies. I definitely WON'T come with you", I said and ran back to my class room. Shortly before opening the door, the man shouts again. "Don't be careless Amy. The stakes are high." This is a nightmare. I open the door and get back to my seat. "Amy?", my teacher Mr. Brown asks. "Is everything ok? You look like you've seen a ghost", he jokes. "Yes Mr. Brown. Everything is perfect", I answer.

It wasn't a ghost. I don't know what it exactly was. But it wasn't human for sure...