Chpter 1 (Fully Edited and basically a new chapter since so much has changed!)

The Crazy Writer: Hello peoples! It is I, aquagem20 and I love sushi, Rainbows, and LE GIRZ!!!!!

Sebastian: >.> (steps away) Ahem...the person rambling on about...sushi does not own any of the Black Butler characters, only Alice.

The Crazy Writer: What are you saying...0.e...GO GET MEZ CHEESY POOFS BEFORE I SICK GRELLZ ON YOUZ!!!

(Sebastian walks away and comes back with no shirt on)

The Crazy Writer: 0o0...pedo -________- Anyways enjoy my story nya!

(A/N Hello everyone! This story was originally written when I was 12 (I'm currently 20) so I will be keeping the (cringe-y) intros I wrote above for each of my chapters, but I shall be doing a complete rewrite of the chapters I've already posted as well as finally finish and post the next chapter. Thank you for to those who stuck around these past couple of years and not giving up on this!)

TW: Non-Con implication, Abuse
***

Your Highness,

I hope this letter comes to you in good health. We have translated our original letter into the Ordux language as you have requested. If I may be so bold to say, it is quite strange since the Ordux, if be they stumble upon this letter, would be able to understand what was written in this letter and act upon it. We shall always be your humble servants and do whatever you require without question, but because of the risk this letter provides, we must ask what your intentions are for sending this letter in "English" before providing you with anymore of our resources. We have to keep the safety of our kind in mind before acting out irrationally. What is written below shall be written to our language, but translate it back to that Ordux language if you must:

Ordux Day and Date: 12/20/1888
Location: London, England
Suspect: Sebastian Michaelis
Species: Unknown
Level: Unknown
Known Tempest: Contract Bestowal, additional information provided by person on trial

We are sending you this letter to inform you that there are number of unnerving disturbances occurring in the Ordux. As of investigated the property throughly and we do believe that this situation is in your realm of expertise. The suspect of such unrest is currently under the alias of Sebastian Michaelis.

    According to our records, we believe that the suspect has somehow found a loophole through our Customs and Services and has made contact with the Ordux.
We are certain that you can handle this situation swiftly and silently. Get to the bottom of this abnormal case without causing anymore disruptions. We have provided you with the tools you need to complete the task. The Ghostwalker and 66 pounds are there for your disposal.

Because of budget cuts, other necessities will have to be gathered at your own accord. We have been gracious enough to send a letter to the Phantomhive estate requesting a job for you and though they have not replied, we still need you to go ahead with the plan. The victim of your target is Earl Ciel Phantomhive. Ciel Phantomhive is the most recent head of the Phantomhive household, following the late head of Vincent Phantomhive, who has passed several years before. An entrepreneur and top nobility, he owns a well known corporation called Funtom Company which sells confectionary, food, toys, and perfume. It is rumored that they will start to sell weapons soon but do not concern yourself over this matter as it is just a rumor. Funtom's facilities range from stores to factories are spread all over the world. Because of this, he has superb networking abilities with other A-list companies so be warned, he has MANY connections. Some of these connections have tried to sabotage him by putting opium into certain types of Funtom branded confectionery and have failed due to unknown causes. It would have worked if only they had an inside source that could be close to the Earl at all times, don't you think? Of course, this sort of collaboration will be unneeded if the target is brought down swiftly, but just in case if the victim has some sort of plan to halt the process, it would be in your best interest to go down that route.