Email 1: Alex

Dear ******Alice*******,

    THANKS for riteing me back. I wanna know about more some about you.

   You said that if anyone was mean to me to tell them that you would beat them up. Fighting isn't good. Mommy fought with Daddy alot. Now Daddy's dead. Mommy cames home smelling like alcheehol.

  @'thskanfkfs No one talked to me at school today. It made me sad. I guess that I am no longer the AWESOME boy that you wanted to be freinds with.******

   I wants to talk about my day at home. -----******Saturday.********#$#$!@%p

   I waked up all alone in my big, white house. I went stairs-down to see if I could finds Mommy. I smells her beer, but Mommy was now here in see.

  I looked in the Lawndree room and she wasn't there. I looked in the stairs-down Bathroom, in case she got sick, again. She was never there. I guessed she was at the bar, but I called her rhone to find her. I could here it from stairs-up. She wasn't there.

   I called the cops, cause that's what you do when u have an EM ER GE CY. She was found dead.

   I am in a "founder house" untill some1 adots me.... that's not vary likly, they said.....

   Mr. Vorhees said that I no need to go to shcool tomarrow. I am alone in my room in a strange house. Sometimes I think of you. It make me happy.

  Thank you for riteing me back. Tell me about ur day.... your friends, too.

    With Love,
                         Alex.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤