Emal 2: Alice

Dear Alex,

    I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to your mother! I know that I can't be there physically, but I am with you in spirit. I wish I could be there. I love you like the little brother I never had, Alex.

   I thought you might like to hear about my family. My mom's name is Amanda and my dad's name is Jamie. Mom left after the freak accident and Dad started heavily drinking.

   A few weeks ago, I thought things would be okay, with me at my aunt Margaret's house. Instead, things got worse. Instead, I learned that Mom replaced me with another daughter named Alice.

   Dad got killed about four days ago at a mass shooting at a mall in my sunny Hollywood.

   Then the worst thing happened, about a week ago, my beloved Aunt Margaret had a stroke. It killed her on impact. She was about to die anyway, so I wonder if it was old age deciding to take her early or if it was something else.

   Its December 25 here in China, so merry Christmas!!!!! Tell me everything that you get. I just got a skateboard.

  Happy holidays to you and your foster family! I hope yours is better than mine!

   Oh, my friends are back. They are calling me stubby and ugly and stupid and bratty and useless, but they are just kidding! Tell me if yours say that to you...... got it.

   Your lesson for the day is if there is a number that is less than twenty, you write it out. For example: 12 is twelve. A bonus lesson, the word you spell "rite" is actually spelled "write".