At Least Out Loud...

I decided to meet up with some old friends at the mall.

  Only my ex-best friend knew that I was going to be there.

  "Hey, guys, I brought a suprise here from China," Whit, my ex-BFF, said, and I stepped out to where the girls, Sarah and Nicole, could see me.

  "Alice?" Sarah asked. I didn't have a chance to reply, for Nicole had knocked me to the ground.

  "Nici... Nici.... I.... can't..... breathe...." I stammered, trying to wiggle out of her grasp.

  "I MISSED YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!'' Nicole exclaimed, still squeezing the life out of me.

  "Okay, Nici, give the rest of us a turn," Sarah laughed, pulling Nicole off of me.

  "Hi, guys," I shyly spoke. Sarah pulled me into a hug.

  "Why don't you ever text me?" she inquired.

  "I was asleep every time you texted me. Timezones."

  "Okay, guys, Alice has a boyfriend!" Whit sang.

  "He's not my boyfriend!!" I whined.

  "Ooo, gurl, spill!" Nicole pryed, trying for more and more information on this "boyfriend" of mine.

  "He's a friend that's a boy. He has autism and he makes me super happy.." I said, feeling my face grow slightly warmer.

  "Mmhm. What's he look like?" Sarah asked, knowing what would come next.

  "He's got really pretty brown eyes..... like melted chocolate.... and bright red hair.... the color of a fiery sunrise... and freckles.... so many freckles...." I answered, losing my self into all his beauty... NO!!! I'M NOT TO FALL IN LOVE!!! I reminded myself.

  My friends started incessantly teasing me.

  I started to sing one of our songs (THE VIDEO GOES HERE!! I know, it has a place for once!!).

  "At least out loud, I won't say I'm in love," I finished, sinking into the stool at the mall.

  "WE TOLD YOU!!!'' they said in unison.

  As I prepared a remark, my phone rang. I told them I had to leave, Alex needed me, and promised that we would hang together again.

  Alex and I hung out at his place, and I fell asleep in my room at their house. I thought of Alex as I drifted into sleep, into another one of my nightmares.

Hi.

So, I'm going to reveal what was going to happen in the end before I had this new idea through her nightmares.

Thank you for the reads and votes. Thank you. You all are AMAZING!!!

I love you platonically.

Stay strong, stay beautiful, stay alive. Stay crazy.

CrazyFangirl3605