SteelJaw x OC

Shout out to my cousin and janjaFan. My cousin cause it's her OC,and janjaFan for the idea.

Vixen's P.O.V

It was around midnight when I snuck out. It wasn't even that hard! Or so I thought.... When I got to the border of the scrap-yard I had to jump the wall. But I'm too short!! And I didn't want to use something to climb because I knew that it would fall over and make a big crash. I'd be caught for sure.

In the middle of my thoughts,I heard someone walk towards me. I turned on my heel just to hit the floor.

[{A/N}]
She's super clumsy. Like major.

"Need help?" I heard a feminine voice say. I looked up to see Mercy holding out a servo for me.

"Thanks...."

"Why are you even here anyway?"

"Uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm.."

"You're going to see steel again, aren't you?"

"Don't tell- how'd you know!?"

"I have my ways. Oh and here." She put her servos together and bent near me.

"What?"

"I'ma boost you up."

"Oh thanks!" She helped me up the wall. Before I jumped off the other side of the wall Mercy called out; "Make sure you come back by 4:39! That's when Strongarm gets up!"

"Kay." I said as I jumped off landing on my aft. I waited for Mercy to say something, cause she always did. But she said nothing. I guess she left.

({Time Skip})

I walked aimlessly into the forest, already knowing where to go. But I zoned out and wasn't paying attention. I tumbled down a hill.

"Oof." I said rubbing my helm." That hurt." Suddenly I heard something in the bushes. I got up in record time and turned.(not landing on my face again) There was nothing. So I decided to go and investigate. I kept my guard up and was battle ready. But I then saw a human deer. My guard dropped and I looked at it from afar. It was so pretty and I wanted to get closer. As I took a few more steps closer, I stepped on something soft. And heard a yell of agony right next to me. Ow my poor ears!

SteelJaw's P.O.V

Ugh she's always late, but not this late. I could only think of two things that are holding her up.

1: she got caught and is being told off

Or 2: she saw something interesting and lost track of time looking and observing it.

I was about to go look for her when something stepped on my tail.

"YOW!!" What ever it was it got off my tail. I turned to see Vixen on the ground, with her knees to her chest and her tail in between.

"PLEASE DON'T STEP ON MY TAIL TOO!!!" She yelled out holding on to her tail for dear life. I looked at her for a second. Then I started to snicker. Then chuckling. Then I started to laugh.

"What are you laughing about!? It's not funny!" She yelled at me in a pout-ish way. My laughing died down,and I caught my breath. I then kneeled down next to her and said;

"I'm laughing at how CUTE you are."

Her reaction......

If you know the anime let me know! You could get a shout out in the next chapter

Vixen's P.O.V

I was NOT expecting that to happen. I thought he was going to be super mad at me! When he stopped laughing he got down next to me and said that I was cute. My face flushed up in a bright baby blue. Oh but he didn't just stop there! No no no, he DID NOT stop there. He took my chin with his digits and KISSED me on the lips. I froze, I didn't pull away and I didn't melt into it.

Well I did a tiny bit later. The kiss was just so light and soft.

[{A/N}]
You'd probably never have thought of SteelJaw like that huh. Well there now you can!

We were so deep into the kiss that I didn't want to stop. But we had to to breath again. He looked in to my optics full of greed and hunger. Then he pushed me to the ground. It took me a moment to comprehend what just happened. When I finally did I covered my face as it flushed up even more. He removed my servos from my face.

"Aww, you don't have to hide that pretty little face of your's.*wink*"

I swear he is going to overheat my system!!! When I wasn't paying attention, he came in and kissed me again. This time it was a little more rough. But I still loved it. And when he moved his tongue to my lips I didn't let him in. I could feel the smirk on his face as he grabbed my shoulders.

({A/N})
That is her weakness.

I started to squirm and he took the chance to put his tongue in my mouth. His tongue searched every inch of my mouth. We finally drew back for a breath.

"You know, you're a pretty good kisser....." I whisperd looking away from him. All he did was smirk. I think he was about to go farther than kissing by the look in his optics. But luckily SteelJaw had a call.

"What?.............. What did y-............ Fine........ What ever." He hung up and said well gotta go. He got up and then helped me up. I stared at him. He kissed me one more time and said;

"I'll see you later.*wink*" In his crazy lustful voice. My face flushed up even more. And there he went.

I hope that I can see him again one day.

~•Extra•~
When I walked through the gate strongarm was standing there waiting for me.

SA=Strongarm

V=Vixen

SA: WHERE WERE YOU!?

V: umm was uuhhhmmmmm

SA: You were?

V: I was uuuummmmm on a midnight walk to see the wild life..........?

SA:........*death glare* fine. She walked off.

Oh thank Primus.

Ayo everyone this is my first one shot. So I hope that you like it. Ok just let me know if I when over the top with this. I won't get offended. But thanks for being here to read and if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment and ask.
May be he primes be with you!
- Mercy