Soundwave x Predicon OC

Reaper's P.O.V

I waked through the halls of the nemesis looking for my sparkmate and sparkling.

'Where are they?' I thought wondering into our quarters. He wasn't there, but Stormwave, my daughter, was! How could he leave her on her own!? I rushed over and checked on her. She was eating her fist. Wide awake.

"Where is your sire Storm?" I asked her foolishly. She babbled at me and looked around the room. I sighed and felt somewhat sleepy. I couldn't sleep though. I had to finish up a report for Lord Megatron, look for Soundwave, and now I have to take care of my daughter.

"I don't think I'm ever going to catch a break." I said to myself as I picked up Stormwave. She was still babbling away. I looked around the room. I released my wings and stretched them.

"Much better." Stormwave giggled and reached for my wings. I smiled and fluttered them a little. She started to laugh and reached for them again. Then I heard pedsteps down the hall. I pulled my wings back in, and tickled storm. As I was tickling Storm, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Where have you been Soundwave?" I said turning around to face the said mech.

"Soundwave, I need you to go check on the energon mine. They have missed their report." He responded with a recording.

"Oh, well that makes sense. But you had to leave Storm on her own?" I said taking a few steps back. I put my servo on my hip just to show some sass.

"But-knockout was-suposed to- watch her." He said once again.

"You really trusted that narcissist?"

"He was the only one available."He stated in the Screamer's voice. I rolled my optics playfully.

"Where even is knockout? I'm gonna go beat is tailpipe now." I said handing Stormwave to him.

"Your really-going to- Ha! Good luck- getting past- Breakdown." He laughed. I turned to face him, and started walking backwards.

"Trust me! I got this. I'll get past Breakdown like-OOF!" I hit the wall and fell flat on my face. I looked up, Stormwave was laughing her helm off and Soundwave looked at me.

"What?" I said getting up. But my back was sightly heavy.

'Frag' I thought. I stood full hight and looked at my peds. He wasn't supposed to know.

"Reaper." I snapped my helm up. Soundwave took his visor off! He walked towards me. He was so close, I could feel his venting.

"S-soundwa-mmh!" I was cut off by Soundwave placing his lips onto mine. The kiss ended as quick as it came.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" He asked in his own voice. My blush grew.

"I-i........." I couldn't say anything. He kissed my forehelm softly.

"It's ok. You don't have to tell me anything." Stormwave started giggling again. I took her from Soundwave's arms and held her close. I sighed and looked at Soundwave's face. It was deeply scared, and he had deep purple optics. I could get lost in them. Me and Soundwave were looking into each other's optics till Stormwave yawned and cuddled into my chest.

"Someone's tired." I said stroking her helm alittle. Then Soundwave picked me up.

"Whoa! Soundwave, careful!" I laughed. He laid me down on the berth before he got in himself.

"You need some rest." He said playfully.

"But I need to-" I was cut off by Soundwave placing his lips on mine once again. He pulled away and looked me in the optics.

"You need your rest Reaper. You can finish it tomorrow." He said nuzzling closet to me, minding Stormwave. I yawned. I never noticed how tired I was.

"Goodnight sounds. Love you." I whispered.

"Love you too." He said. And with that I fell into a peaceful recharge.

Ok, so I feel like I rushed this..... I'm kinda not fully say with it ..... But it's the best I could think of..... Tell me what y'all think about this.

Peace peeps!
-Mercy💙