Tfp starscream holoform x reader

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch, in the Autobot base, waiting for everyone else to get back from school. I was drawing a specific, heeld seeker, that I may have fallen for.

Ok, so maybe that isn't the best idea, but hey he is HOT! I drew him in the sexiest pose I could think of.

({Pic above})

"Oh my beloved art! I shall treasure you forever and ever more!"

"What?" I looked over and saw Rachet looking at me with the most weirded out face I've ever seen! I started to laugh.

"What are you laughing about (Y/N)!?!" He scolded me. But I could care less. But when he went to pick up my sketchbook off the ground I stopped imedeatly. I jumped for it and i missed by a land slide. Thankfully, it wasn't on the Starscream page. In stead it was this.

Rachet's face lit up in a bright blue

Rachet's face lit up in a bright blue. He dropped the book and walked away covering his face plates. I jumped for the book and caught it just in time. I heard Rach hitting a wall. Guess I must have triggered him very bad.

Then the rest of the gang came back!

"Hey guys you missed it! You missed it!" I yelled out to them.

"Missed what!?" Miko asked as she ran up the stairs.

"You missed......." I paused to create tension.

"Tell me (Y/N)! I'm dying to know!" Miko squealed as the boys walked up.

"You missed RACHET BLUSH!!!!" I yelled out happily. Miko started to squeal.

"Man I wish I could have taken a pic!" Miko said. Suddenly the alarm when off. Wee looked at the monitor.

"Decepticon activity!" Arcee said. Rach ran in and powered up the bridge. The bots were about to drive through. When me and Miko ran through with them.

({Yes they teleported. No jk they ran.})

Miko's P.O.V

Me and (Y/N) ran through the portal and no body noticed. When we got to the other side there was already a robot smack down going on! I looked across the entire battlefeild. When I glanced over at (Y/N) I noticed that she had this lovey dovey look on.

"Uh, (Y/N)?" I said waving my hand in her face. She was still looking at something. I traced her gaze over to the screamer himself.

"OMP YOU'RE-" She covered my mouth.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh he'll hear you!" Just at that moment, the screamer himself walked over.

"Well well well, if it's not the auto bot pets." His optics fell on (Y/N). And he, for what it looked like, blushed!? I was dumbfounded.

They fragging like each other!!!!!

Starscream's P.O.V

I saw the human known as (Y/N) and my faceplates lit up in a bright blue. And without thinking, I snatched her, transformed, and flew off with her. But she didn't struggle. She didn't scream. She didn't react. All she did was, what humans say, stare off into space.