-Sick in Bed-

Dr. Ipliers POV

I slowly woke up, groggy and my head pounding. I sat up against the headboard and rubbed my temples softly. The room felt like it was spinning and my body was burning, making me throw off the covers. But as soon as the covers fell to the ground, my whole began to shiver, making me grab the covers again. I groaned and got up, slowly looking through my closet for something to wear to the office.

As soon as I left the bed, I heard the door swing open softly. I looked at Mark and smiled softly, but he didn't return it. Instead, he looked a little upset and worried, his figure not moving from the doorway. I walked over to him to hug him, only to look away into my bent arm and cough hard. He frowned and went to the bathroom, walking back out with a small thermometer. I watched as he stook it under my tongue, watching the numbers on the digital device going up.

Not even a minute had passed when a small beeping could be heard from the thing in my mouth. I watched as Mark examined and looked at me with a mad yet caring expression. I looked to see what the temperature was and I sighed softly... 100.3. He set the stick on the dresser and pointed to the bed, making me groan and stomp softly into the bed like a child.

I was a doctor, I shouldn't get sick. I had an office of patients to treat and I needed to get to work. I looked at Mark again and noticed he grabbed his phone, talking to my nurse and explaining I was gonna be out for the week due to a cold. I frowned when I overheard the expression in her voice through the phone, assuming she was saying sorry and to get well. Stupid nurse, she never cared for my work like I did.

As soon as he hung up, he went downstairs to the kitchen. I coughed again, sniffling right after. I slowly lied back down on the bed, pulling the covers over myself as I allowed sleep to take over me once more. I woke about half an hour later, the scent of chicken filling the room. I sat up and looked at the table by the bed and smiled, noticing a tray with chicken soup, toast with a little butter, a cup of warm green tea (no sugar), a small cup of water, and a tiny cup of cough syrup and a couple of asprin next to the thick liquid.

I grabbed the medicine and downed the glass, gagging softly and instantly chasing it with the water. After that was settled, I grabbed the soup and set it in my lap carefully, eating slowly so I could analyze if it was store bought or homemade, confirming it was homemade soup that Mark or Wilford made. Either way, it was really good and soothing down my throat. I looked up and saw Mark leaning against the doorframe with a cup of coffee, smiling at me. I smiled back and gestured to him to join me in bed, watching his hips sway a little as he made his way towards me.

I set my almost empty bowl on the table and held him in my lap, the scent of his shampoo filling my stuffed nose. If I wasn't sick I could pin him and fuck him right now. But I knew how worried he gets when any of us get sick so I restrained myself till later when I could masturbate to a photo or something. My thoughts were interrupted by a sigh and gentle nuzzling against my chest, looking down at him. He looked so cute cuddled next to me like this. If this is what it felt like to be sick, then I could easily get use to it.

Unfortunately, Mark had to go do something left the comfort of my arms, taking the bowl with him. As soon as he left the room, I went back under the cool bedding and fell back asleep, dreaming of us together in this bed.

Later

It was a week later and I was feeling so much better. My cough had gone away and I felt like I could run a marathom, which would be perfect considering I had to chase that dumb nurse for not trying to get me into work sooner. I must have missed hundreds of different cases from people either having the flu or claiming they had a migraine but in reality they were dying. It didn't matter now, I'll just recommened them to Dr. Schneeplestein since he's been slow in buisness.

Just as I was about to leave, I heard a loud cough from the bedroom, making me tun my head upstairs and walk up to see who it was. I looked inside the room and saw Mark was in bed, his face pale and his hair messy. I smiled softly and walked over, placing my cool palm on his forehead and neck to see how warm he was. He was burning. I kissed his cheek and tucked him in, leaving the room to call the office. I told the nurse I would be out for another week for some buisness, which she said to get better before hanging up.

I walked back in to see Mark sniffling and dozing off, making me smile softly. I just tucked him in and went downstairs to get some things for him. After all, he took care of me. I should help him feel better as well.