-Bubblegum and Taffy-

Google's POV

I kept changing channels on the tv, getting more bored by the second as I waited for Wilford to come home from work.

Especially because he said he had a surprise for us when he got back.

Suddenly Chica began to bark and wag her tail as someone walked through the door.

I quickly switched the tv off and walked over to the pink haired man, giving him a gentle hug.

He smiled and hugged back, his entire body smelled sweet like chocolate, sour gummies, and other sweets.

Wil worked in a candy store so everyday when he came home I would always look forward to the scent of his clothes, hair, and even the taste of his lips.

"Miss me?" He asked as I still held him.

I slowly let go of him and nodded, kissing his powdered sugar dusted forehead.

He giggled and walked to the couch, plopping down in exhaustion, Chica running up and cuddling next to Wil.

How cute.

"Oh! I almost forgot the surprise!" Wil jumped, reaching into his big apron pocket and pulling out a small plastic bag full of candy.

I smiled and sat next to him as I looked at what kind they were.

It was mostly bubblegum and taffy, but the taffy was all blue like my shirt.

"I asked if I could get a bag of candy after work and they said yes and I know you like blue raspberry flavored taffy and I got myself some gum.

A soft chuckle was my response as I opened the bag and grabbed a piece of taffy, popping it in my mouth and moaning from how good it tasted.

Wil giggled softly and grabbed a piece of pink bubblegum and put it in his mouth, chewing slowly at first but then got faster, but he wasn't doing it in an obnoxious way which was good.

I grabbed another piece of taffy and ate it, the sour tart taste making my tongue shiver and then the sweetness coming fast at the same time.

We both just sat here eating the candy slowly so we didn't get sick.

After a while, Wil finished his piece of gum and threw it in on a paper plate I was eating on earlier before he came home.

"Want some taffy?" I asked, holding a piece of blue taffy for him.

He nodded and was about to grab it until I pulled it away.

He looked at me with a cute little pout and huffed at me, making me smile and blush. He's so fucking cute.

"You can get the taffy if I get a kiss." I remarked, hoping to strike a deal.

He blushed lightly and leaned in slowly, kissing me gently.

His lips tasted so sweet and were soft like heaven. His hands reached up and held onto my thighs for balance as he tilted his head in the kiss.

A soft groan came from me and I slowly slipped my tongue past his lips, tasting as much sweetness as I could from his soft lips.

He moaned softly and cupped my cheeks gently, both of us making out and forgetting the candy entirely.

It wasn't till later when we both parted from the kiss, completely out of breath and blushing red.

I looked down at him and kissed his cheek before placing the piece of blue taffy on his tongue.

He blushed slightly and slowly sat up, making me crawl back to so he had room to move.

We both just giggled and blushed, continuing to eat the candy together.

I love having a boyfriend who worked in a candy store.

He was always happy and tasted so sweet~