Chapter 34

TULIPS

After taking a cool shower for the night, Andy walked out of the bathroom and saw Mark standing in front of his mirror. He was applying his night lotion for his face and hands.

Mark stared at Andy's reflection through the mirror, he was naked except for the white towel tied loosely round his waist.

There's no way both of them can be brothers. The attraction he felt is just too much to be blood related.

"Are you through?" Mark asked without turning back.

Andy nodded.

Mark took the skin clear lotion bottle and stretched his hands towards Andy. Andy walked closer and collected it.

"Apply this on your body."

Great aunt May had insisted on Andy sleeping in his brother's room like family. The boys knew it was definitely a bad idea but they had to obey aunt May.

Mark's room was pretty big. There were photos of him on the table and mirror stand. There was one bed and both of them had to share it.

Andy quickly applied the lotion in the rest of his body and got into bed.
"Hurry up and go to bed," he told the other wondering why all those skincare night routines.

Mark nodded and quickly rounded up his routine before heading to the bed. He looked at Andy still wrapped in the towel.

"I brought pyjamas for you."

"I'm fine. Actually I like to sleep naked," Andy retorted.

Mark made shocking face at Andy, Wondering if it was a good idea to sleep beside this cute young man with tempting skin and body.

Then he grinned mischievously.He laid on the far end of the bed and covered himself with the blue duvet.

Andy got into the other side of the bed too. After covering himself with the same blue duvet, he untied the towel from his waist and threw it on the small sofa beside the bed.

Mark chuckled again as he tried to peep under the duvet.

"Stop!" Andy held the other's face. "Don't look, Mark."

Mark kept smiling and staring at Andy with such romantic puppy eyes. He began to shuffle under the duvet.

"What are you doing?" Andy asked.

"Removing my pyjamas."

! ! !

"I have never done it before," Mark blinked as he flung the pyjamas on the sofa.

"Done...it.. ?"

"I mean sleep without my clothes on."

Andy gasped.
"Don't tempt me, little master."

"I'll try not to," Mark chuckled.

"You think this is funny?"

Mark shook his head. "You started it. You're the funny person."

"Let's sleep and forget about it."

"Of course."

Andy paused. Was it his voice or his lips that kept ticking him on? He stared at the lips for some seconds.

"Why are you not facing the other way?"

"I feel more comfortable sleeping on my right side."

Those lips moved again. Andy was going crazy.

"Ahh!" Andy ran a hand through his hair in frustration. "I sleep on my left side. What the hell?"

Mark laughed. He only saw Andy as being funny so he never knew Andy was quite serious with his antics.

"Are we going to face each other, breath each others air, and..."

Before he could complete the sentence he felt a lips crush into his, warm soft and moist.

"...Kiss each others lips." He heard Mark mutter.

. . .

The soft dawn light streamed through the white linen curtains into the room. The two young men managed to have slept quite peacefully throughout the night. After arguing about how they will face each other and sealing the night with a kiss, they both awoke facing each other.

Andy woke first staring at the young prince laying still opposite him. He slept peacefully except for the rise and fall of his chest.

He reached his hands and moved the wisps of hairs that laid scattered across his forehead.

Mark stirred and opened his eyes. He must have felt the hand caressing the strands of his hair, slowly and tenderly.

Andy retracted his hand quickly when the sleeping prince stirred.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" The young prince asked softly.

"Mm... And you."

The young Prince nodded. He made to stand but he recalled he was naked under the sheets.

Just then they heard the stomping noise of the little children's feet running up the stairs. The door flew open and with surprised faces they jumped on the bed.

"Uncle Mark, good morning," Chim greeted cheerfully, clinging onto Mark. He held the duvet round his chest.

"Chim, how are you? Did you sleep well?"

The little girl nodded frantically to his questions. Atid climbed the bed and leaned on Andy's side watching his sister.

"I like it here. Uncle Andy."

"Oiiii.... Really. Atid you want to stay."

The boy nodded. "I want to stay with uncle Mark."

Mark smiled.

"Uncle Mark holds the key to us staying here."

Mark looked at Andy with a questioning gaze. What was he up to?

"Really!!" The kids faces brightened up."

"If you want to stay longer, go give him a thousand kisses on his face. Go."

With a loud scream, the kids jumped on Mark's body. Reaching for his face and giving him pecks anywhere they could.

Andy quietly sneaked out of bed, wore his shorts and ran to the bathroom.

Thanks for reading