18

The sound of the annoying ass alarm wakes me from my beautiful sleep, I groan in response using the little energy I have to raise my body from the bed.

I drag my body to the bathroom, grabbing the toothbrush and toothpaste putting some on my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth.

I walk over to my closet picking out some grey sweatpants and a hoodie and a bra, not caring if I wear a shirt underneath or not, let's just hope I don't get too hot.

I walk downstairs, grabbing a plate full of eggs and bacon. "Hey mom, good morning." I say stuffing my mouth with eggs and bacon.

"Hey sweetie, how was your sleep?"

The rest of the talk was just me saying my sleep was good and how school is, I grab my backpack and go to the car.

Yippee...

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

I exit out of my car, slamming the door shut and throwing my backpack over my shoulder. I look up to see Stephanie and her dumb ass twins looking at me, then heading inside the school.

"Oh boy here she goes again." I hear a familiar voice beside me.

I turn my head to see an annoying Joaquin.

"Hey dork, you see what I have to deal with every time cause she's obsessed with you?" I say pushing his shoulder with my elbow.

"Yeah I'm sorry about that, I haven't even spoke a word to her and she thinks she owns me...like what?" He says raising his eyebrow.

I laugh while we continue to walk to the schools doors.

We enter, with people already putting their ugly stares on us. Jesus.

I see Stephanie and her twins walking up to us. The look of revenge in their eyes. They finally approach us, flashing a smile at Joaquin. Id be lying if I said her smile is pretty.

"What do you want Steph?" I say slightly annoyed.

She snaps her eyes back to me, a big scowl on her face.

"I just wanted to tell you that Joaquin is not yours and he will and forever be mine you dumb bitch." She claims.

I roll my eyes while Joaquin tries to hold laugh but completely fails causing me to laugh.

"Alright listen here. I'm tired of your shit. Thinking you can just push me around whoever you want too, it gets old after awhile. I've dealt with your crap for 2 years and I'm not gonna deal with it for another. So listen up." I say starting to get closer to her, making her move backwards.

"If you even try to push me around again, I will beat you to a pulp and publicly embarrass you in front of the whole school because I know people that have your ugly ass nudes and can easily give them to me, and I'm pretty sure you don't know all your boyfriends knowing that you've been playing them all at once. So please just stay out of my way because he is not yours, and you have no right to talk to me like that." I say making her eyes widen in fear.

"You understand?" I ask, her head nodding frantically.

I smirk in response. "Now I have a class to go to." I say waving goodbye to her and heading to English with Joaquin.

"Good job smalls, who knew you could be a feisty tiger, kind of sexy." He says, causing me to blush.

I slap his arm, "Shut up Joaquin. I was just tired of her shit." I say

He laughs in response as we enter the classroom.

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

Lunch is finally here, thank god cause I've been craving some food, even if it's the cafeteria trash. I hear footsteps behind me, slowly turning around to see Joaquin walking beside me.

"Hey dork." I say looking at my phone.

"Woah there tiger, the dork over here didn't do anything to be greeted like that, I prefer sexy more." He says smirking

I slap him on the arm, making my way to the lunch line that's currently being filled with hungry people.

"So how were your classes?" He asked.

I nod my head in response, typing in my student ID and walking to my seat.

"Hey, I wanted to see if you maybe wanted to hang out Friday?" He asks

I raise a brow, "I thought you already asked that."

He chuckles quietly, "Well yeah but I meant as sort of a...uh.."

"Hmm?"

"Sort of as a date, not just a hangout." He says with a sheepish smile.

My mouth was slightly open, I couldn't think of any words to say because I was being asked out by Joaquin.

Finally I come out with, "Yeah sure that's sounds nice."

His smile started to grow bigger and brighter.

"Well then I'll see you Friday sweet cheeks." He says slapping my butt.

I turn around, my face becoming red.
"Joaquin you're so dead!" I tell as he runs down the hallway laughing.