24

"Honestly why is he dating her again, I swear they have been off an on every second." Matthew whispers walking past the two fuckbirds...ha get it?

"Honestly he's not my concern anymore because I don't control what he does." I say taking a seat.

"Yeah, always thinking with his dick." He says snorting in the process.

I slightly giggle, noticing how sexy his messy hair looks on him.

He catches me staring and winks, "Go ahead, I know you've been dying to do it." He says smiling.

I squeal and get my small rubber bands from my wrist. I start playing with his hair which is so soft like it feels inhuman.

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

"All done!" I whisper to him so that the teacher doesn't hear me.

I grab my phone and start taking pictures of his cute little pigtails on top of his head. He doesn't have super long hair, it only goes down to his eyebrows but he looks so adorable with two little "water fountains" on his head from his blonde hair.

"Do I look good?" He asks with a nervous face.

I show him a picture and I see his cheeks turn red. "You're lucky I care for you enough to allow you to do this." He says gesturing to his hair.

I snort slightly, but something catches the corner of my eye. Joaquin staring at us intensely.

I turn my head towards him while Matthew is still looking at his hair.

I mouth the words, 'He's mine'

I'm pretty sure he understood is because I watch his fist clench and the vein on his forehead pop out.

I face towards Matthew and smile at him softly, to which he returns

I feel a hand slip onto my inner thigh, which causes heat to take over my body.

Why am I sensitive to his touch?

I straighten my shoulders, relaxing back onto my chair.

"You ok?" Matt says squeezing my thigh a little.

I hold in a gasp, my eyes widening. Why is this happening to me? Stupid hormones!

"Y-Yeah I'm fine..." I say feeling a wet substance in my panties.

Oh my fucking god, I'm horny.

He nods his head and continues to do his work, while I'm over here suffering from my ovaries being dramatic.

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

We exit the classroom, my face facing Matt's muscled back flexing as he walks down the hall.

I feel my panties getting wetter as I softly whimper from the unwanted need seeking for his touch.

Matt turns back with a confused face, probably seeing my flushed and desperate face.

"Isabella are you okay? Are you getting sick?"

I whine softly, looking him straight in the eyes and saying, "Matthew I don't know what's happening.." I say feeling the heat rise in my body.

His huge hand wraps around my shoulder, looking concerned.

"What are you feeling?" He asks gently, but worried.

I gulp and let my pride down, "I'm excited.." I say putting my head down.

There's a moment of silence between us, nothing but the faint chatters of students and the loud bell ringing through the halls.

Late again.

I hear Matt cough, clearing his throat as if he just choked.

"Isabella...I don't want you to get mad or anything, but I think you're horny. It's completely normal to feel that way, and I know you're probably new to it but it will go away soon I promise." He says gently rubbing my shoulders.

I whimper at the touch of his, soft sparks erupting everywhere he touches me.

I look him in the eye, as I see his widen. I realized why he's shocked. Pure lust is reflecting from me, and I think it's spreading to him cause I can see his eyes darken and slowly analyze my body.

"Matthew please, help me."

I realize that my voice didn't sound the same. It sounds more seductive, what's happening.

I watch as his Adam's apple bobs up and down slowly, he shuts his eyes and opens them just for them to appear a shade darker.

"Isabella, I get what you're trying to do and trust me I would love to fulfill your needs but you need to understand that you aren't thinking. We are in school and I don't want to do something you aren't sure of." He says taking a long breath.

I didn't think twice about what I said but I knew that I wanted to do this.

"I want you to take me to an empty classroom and show me what those fingers can do, please?" I say in the most seductive voice I could.

Apparently it worked because I feel Matt tense and his eyes widen slightly.

"Isabella once I start I can't stop until I please you. I don't want to make you regret something because of the lust that's controlling you."

"Matt, you need to understand that I trust you and I know you'd think I'd regret it but I'd probably regret it more if it was Joaquin in your place right now."

I watch as his eyes grow darker, he slides arm around my back and the other under my legs, picking me up and speed walking to an empty classroom in the far hall.

I sigh softly, satisfied that he agreed. He kicked the door open, the back doorknob slamming against the wall.

He places me on the teachers comfortable chair, slowly caressing the hairs behind my ear. A flash of concern and love is dancing in his eyes.

"Isabella please re-think this. I don't want you to be in doubt or in pain afterwards because it's happened to my friends when they did something reckless. I care for you so much and I just want you to make sure you're absolutely positive about this." He says smiling softly.

I think my heart just melted right then and there. I knew right then that I wanted Matt to satisfy me.

"I'm 100% sure Matthew, now please satisfy me before I burn from this heat." I say whining at the end.