25

JOAQUIN

UGLY WHORE: if you want me to delete those photos you better meet me early in school.

I sigh in frustration, Stephanie is back to another sinister plan. Why do I always date the crazy ones.

"What's wrong?" Isabella asked with the most innocent face on.

"Nothing, just family." I say giving a forced smile.

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

"What do you want Stephanie, I left my beautiful girl for you so it better be good."

I watch as Stephanie plasters a wicked smile on her ugly powdered face.

"You saw the photos I have, if you want them gone then I just ask a simple favor." She says sickly.

"First of all, those are photoshopped, even if you got a professional photo-shopper, no one is going to believe the innocent Isabella would send nudes." I say scoffing at the end.

"You're right, but who is going to believe your word against evidence, or so fake evidence."

I slump in defeat, clearly understanding how crazy this bitch is.

"Alright what's your favor?" I ask slightly afraid. Out of all people this blonde bitch can have power over me. I'm willing to do anything to keep Isabella safe.

"All I ask is that you date me for a month, completely ignore her and only pay attention to me. I don't want you to even glance at her, once a month is up you can gladly delete the photos and everything is good." She says smiling at the end.

I was in shock. That's an understatement, I am completely furious. I'm being blackmailed to ignore the love of my life for some dumb girl. Stephanie- 1, Me-0.

All this is going to do is hurt her, especially when we were just fixing things. Fuck.

"Deal."