Chapter 14

Mar's P.O.V

As I watch TV I see Luke coming back inside my house making me furrow my eyebrows confused, wondering why he is not going home. Not that I mind him staying here...

"Uh, Beau sort of left me," he scratches the back of his neck and I chuckle.

"Well, we can watch a movie while we wait for him to come back." I offer and he smiles before taking his phone out, probably to call or text him.

I see him dial his number and he sits next to me as he presses his phone against his ear and bites his lower lip making his lip ring be more noticeable and me melt in the inside. I really need to stop this kind of reactions.

"You cunt, where did you go?!" Luke growls to the phone making me giggle and as I giggle a smile plasters on his face as he turns to look at me to shush me.

"What do you mean you are not coming back?" He raises his voice making me glare at him for his loudness. He could wake my little brother who has finally went to sleep.

"Yeah, we are okay," he nods and I get up from my couch to walk to the movie shelf under my TV.

It's hard to be mad at Luke. I mean he really did anger me today with his comment but after he apologized I couldn't help it but cave in to him. He is just so... So him. I love- he is a good a friend.

"Yeah... No, I'm not going to kiss- Bye, Beau, pick me up after the movie ends." He quickly hangs up and I bite my lower lip.

Beau told him to kiss me. Oh my. I feel the tingly and butterflies on my stomach as I think about Luke and I kissing when suddenly my iPod vibrates on my pocket. I take it out and I notice I have got a message from Jack.

"Wanted to wish you a goodnight and tell you that I love you x" his message reads and I sigh.

I might not do anything as in actions but feeling this feelings I get when I see Luke and those things imagine doing with him are wrong. I have a boyfriend and I know I wouldn't like it if he would do something like that. I have confirmed my thoughts and I know I like Luke, more than I should, and it's wrong because Jack doesn't deserve me doing this to him. This is wrong.

I grab the first movie I see, which is "Skyfall" and take the disc out to put it inside the DVD. I crawl back to the couch but after what I heard over the phone I prefer siting on the floor. I want to keep my distance from him and avoid my stupid feelings.

"Uh, why are you siting on the floor?" Luke asks and I shrug.

"It's cold and it's quite hot in here." I say and soon regret saying this. I can't believe I just told him it's hot in here!

"Oh!" He mutters and suddenly the next I know is that he is sitting next to me on the floor.

"What movie are we watching?" He asks as he scoots closer to me a and I bite my lower lip nervously.

"Skyfall." I quickly answer as the warnings appear on my plasma TV's screen.

"I'm going to make some popcorn." I say and get up from the floor to go to my kitchen.

I hear his footsteps behind me and I curse under my breath. I needed a bit of time to breath some air that he won't breath. Time alone.

"Luke-" I turn around to face him and my chest bumps into his sending me a bit back because of the impact.

"Yeah?" He smiles and as his eyes are a bit more open it makes him resemble a little puppy making me want to just- Gosh, I need to stop.

I sigh, "Nothing." I walk to kitchen and open the cupboard which contains the popcorn package.