chapter 1

So, I'm in my room laying down watching marvel and DC movies when all of a sudden *crash* 'ugh right when the fighting started'  I thought as I got up and walked to my bedroom door (what are you doing!?) Mimi my motherly trait asked me 'I'm going to see what that crash was' I thought back to Mimi while I walked down the hall to the stairs. I heard yelling 'well i may need to borrow shades power'  I thought while walking down stairs, I could hear the voice's that are still yelling are clearer "this is not my doing!" said one voice, I wonder what they want anyway I walked to the doorway to the living room to find two skeletons one looked like a painter it had a large paintbrush, container filled with paints, and it was wearing a blue hoodie around it's waist the next skeleton looked like a glitch, it was black with red and yellow fingers, it had red coming from its eyes, and its voice was glitchy. the skeletons both sounded male (hey (y/n) their looking at you) shade my demon trait said mentally snapping me out of my looking "HeY wHaT aRe YoU lOoKiNg At" growled the glitchy skeleton while the painter looking skeleton walked up to me. 

to be continued in chapter 2

goodbye my magicians!! (246 words)