chapter 13

The Skeletons looked at her tense not sure if they can trust her "Well I for one am proud of you Princess, great job!" I told her while looking at the dresses and crowns (I agree! Those are magnificent!) Paint cheered mentally making me and Princess smile which confused the skeletons {Oh thank you (y/n) and Paint! you're both too kind!} Princess said blushing in embarrassment while clapping her hands in excitement. The skeletons looked between me and Princess, Ink and Error sighed and shook their skulls, *Beep Beep* sounded out making everyone look at me as I pulled my phone out of my pocket "Welp... Princess, it's time to go back Mimi said a few of the other traits want to change their outfits or need a new copy of their clothes for... reasons" I muttered making Princess sigh in slight disappointment and nod her head in understanding. My eye's started to glow

while I sent Princess back to where she and the other traits lived "U-um where did she go?" Angel sans asked me nervously as I walked to the kitchen doorway to go to the living room to sit down "I sent her back to the pocket dimension that the tra...

while I sent Princess back to where she and the other traits lived "U-um where did she go?" Angel sans asked me nervously as I walked to the kitchen doorway to go to the living room to sit down "I sent her back to the pocket dimension that the traits live in" I told them going into the living room and walking to the couch "Oof!" I said as I flopped on the couch while Ink sat in one of the chairs and Error used his strings to make a hammock in the corner of the living room. The four skeletons saw the clothes they arrived in on the coffee table which made them grab their clothes and run off to the nearby bathroom to change "WeLl I dIdN't KnOw PrInCeSs CoUlD bE sCaRy" Error mumbled causing Ink to nod in agreement to what he said "Yeah my traits can be scary but they had something bad happen to them in some of the reality pocket dimensions so they act scary to protect themselves or the others... that and a few of them are evil... and neutral" I told them while muttering the last bits which caught their attention while mine went to the four skeletons entering the living room in their normal clothes while holding their dresses and crowns "So now that we're calm again what should we do?" I asked them while teleporting their dresses and crowns to the rooms they'll sleep in.

okay, so I'm sorry that this is short but it's late and my family is asleep anyway bye my magicians!!