YulHan( Living with Him)

Yuri's POV

*Recess*

After our first class the bell rang huh thank godness save by the bell..

While i was on my way to the canteen i remembered what luhan said a couple of hours ago.

Then a boy called ...

YURI !!!*he called *

Then i turn around to see who called,to my surprise it was Luhan!running towards me

Oh hi Luhan!! *i said with smile face*

You wanna join me? * he said with a say-yes face*

I giggled at his face and said yes...

*Rooftop*

We arrived at the rooftop and eat our recess while sitting at a bench

So are you friends with my brother?* i said to break the akwardness*

Oh Yes, His my best friend  *He said while eating his recess*

Then my phone rang I look at my phone ,It was a message from mom...

Honey, when your class is done please go to this address 007 Oscar St.

Its are new home !!we live in there because our old house is on fire so we lived in my best friend house so take care and study hard!! Love You Bye ......And pls go home early Ok.....

                                                                                                             Your MoM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While i was  done reading the message the bell rang , and we both went to our next class..

Our school ended and say ferwell to Luhan because he has practise on soccer

He really loves soccer with his group EXO

So I when on the address my mother sent me while i was walking i found a plate No. on the house but not just a house ,a MANSION!!!!

WoW,who would live in this really big Mansion!!*I thought to myself*

then i read the plate No. and it says.....

007 Oscar St.!!!!Wow were living here*i almost shout *

Then the door of the house opened and  I saw a pretty lady and step closer and closer to me,my heart beats go crazy as she come near me....

Oh hi! You must be Byun Yuri nice to meet you,Your so pretty*she said while she led her hand *I was so surprise that she knows my name...

Oh Thank you! and hi! ,how did you know my name? *i said giving he a curious look*

she giggled ,sorry for not introducing myself ,Hi im Xi  Leyoung ,Im your mom's best friend!, just call me Tita ,nice to meet you!*she said with an eye smile in her face*

she is so pretty *i thought*

Hi! nice to meet you Tita *hugged her and she hugs back*

then someone got out from the house and i was so surprise that it was mom

Oh! your here!*mom said with a surprised look * come in!!! *Tita said while opening the gates*

thank you!! *i said and got inside the house*

Wow! the house is so beautiful *i said with a surprised look*

Yuri! here is your room, hope you like it! *Tita said*

Wow!thank you Tita *i hugged her and went to my room*

Luhan's POV

I got home after we played soccer...

Mom! im home!* i said while going to my room to change because im wet*

Oh!Luhan i have someone to introduce you*mom said while running to get something or someone*

Who? *i said to her*

Then my mom got first then i was surprise that someone is following ,and it was a girl..

Luhan meet Yuri,Yuri meet Luhan * my mom said while pointing*

Yuri what are you doing here? *i said to her with a shocked look*

I was gana ask you the same question!?  *she said with a confusing look*

Oh! you two met now sorry for not telling Yuri this is my son Luhan*mom said,pointhing*

Ahhh! *Yuri said*

Luhan ,Yuri is going to live with us because there house is burned and her mother cant afford because there money is also burned by the fire*mom said while pointhing *

Ohhh!*i said while looking at Yuri*

So we are living together? *We both said and looked at each other*

Yes!Exactly!!!*Mom said looking at us*

So we are now living together my dream come true....*i thought *

To Be ConTinued >"<