YulHan(Luhan's Descease)

Luhan's POV

I walk to my room after the introducing and chatting with my mom and Yuri.When i got my room i quickly close the door in relief.

Huh!So im living with her huh?,I said while leaning at the door and smirked.

I tos my bag and went to the bathroom to wash.I got out and went to the dining room to eat dinner.When I arrived i found Yuri sitting .

Oh,Hey! I said while waving my hand.

Oh!Hey! She said looking at me then to mom.

Hey Luhan!She said , You really look like your mom..She said looking to me then to mom again,

Yeah! What ever..I rolled my eyes.

I've search for an emty seat and YEHET!! I found one but the seat is next to Yuri

Oh God maybe my Decease will start soon but Im really hungry ,I have other choice but to seat next to *Gulp* her-r , I thought.

Um...Y-Yuri C-Can...I sit be-besides you,I said putting my head down.

Huh?Why am i blushing?Aish!!My Descease is starting ,Stupid!! I said to myself.

She giggled, Of course! sit, She said patting the chair next to her.

I went to her and smiled then then sat next to her . I looked down on my feet and my feet goes crazy shaking ,Ow what to do? my Desceases on girls is the worst!! I said to myself.Good thing that Yuri didn't see it. n_n

Yuri's POV

Um...Y-Yuri C-Can...I sit be-besides you,He said while looking down, blushing>"<

I giggled cause I saw him blushing^_^

Of couse! sit,I said patting the chair next to me.

Luhan sat besides me and my heart starts pounding really fast and loud.I hope that Luhan didn't heard this.

Stop pounding!What's wrong with me!? I thought.

Hey Yuri? Tita said.

Yeah! I said looking at her.

Can I ask you something? Tita said, looking serious.

Sure !what is it? I said

Well Luhan ? Uhh...I have to excuse Yuri for a moment because this is really important...Please!!!

She said with a fake smile.

Uh...Ok but be quick because im starving, He said rubbing his tummy then left.

I chuckled at his childish act.

Uh ! Yuri? Do you know that Luhan has Descease called HE-GOT-NERVEOS-WITH-GIRLS Descease?she said

WHAT!!REALLY!??! I said in suprise.

Yeah! So I need your help to cur him with a sweetness inside you.She said.

What!Are you cra- ,She cut me before i could continue

Don't think this the wrong way! She said.

Oh! So what you saying is i will make him not to be nervous with girl, I said to her.

EXACTLY! She said.

Then Luhan barged in....

Sorry for disturbing but im hungry! He said rubbing his tummy.

Then I giggled at him using Aigoo and wink to Tita then she smiled and wink back.

I walk near to him to find if he really has an Descease..

Let's eat! I said to him while i went nearer and nearer to him

I felt his heart pounding loud,he got nervous as he swallowed a big gulp.

Wow! he really has a Descease of girls.I tought.

To Be ConTinued