Pirate!Ink x Prince!Error Part 2 (Lime?)

Ink grunted as he thrusted into the prince, pushing deep inside of him. He had one of Error's legs propped on his shoulder, giving him a better angle to work with.

"I-Ink..." The prince whined beneath him. It was music to the pirate's ears. He began moving faster, harder. "F-fuck!" Error cried.

Ink opened his eyes at the sound of a knock on his cabin's door. It was time to wake up, even if he wanted to sleep a bit longer and finish that delicious dream. He could feel his erection as he shifted in bed, sitting up.

"Give me a minute!" He called. He would have to deal with his arousal and get dressed before anyone really needed him.

"The prince said he wants to see you!" His first mate called in return.

"I said give me a minute!" Ink growled.

"Aye!"

Ink sighed as he moved his hand down to rub himself through his shorts.

It had been two weeks. Two damn weeks that Error had been onboard, and he still hadn't managed to sleep with him. It was driving Ink crazy. His fantasies were getting more and more detailed now that the prince was within his grasp. And yet, Error always turned down his advances. Even though Ink offered rewards that more and more ridiculous as time went on.

'For a kiss I'll let you take a walk on deck.'

'Go down on me and you can sleep in my bed and not your cell.'

'Let me fuck you against the wall and I'll let you go.'

'Let me give YOU a blowjob and I'll give you my entire ship.'

Error always refused. Maybe because he knew Ink was just full of shit. He wouldn't actually give Error his ship and he wouldn't let Error go. But the other offers were totally viable! Maybe now Error was going to confess to him. Was it too early for a romp? Ink decided that no, it wasn't.

When he finally finished himself, he stood and changed clothes, tucking his dirty ones away where Error wouldn't be able to see them. He went to the door, only to find Error waiting for him, manacles and all.

"Good morning. Couldn't wait for me?" Ink asked, trying to give the prince a sly grin. Error just frowned at him. Ink sighed.

"Come in." He gestured for Error to come in. When Error moved in, Ink nodded at his first mate, Cross, before shutting the door behind his guest.

Ink turned only to find Error dropping the manacles to the ground, having picked their locks with his strings. That little talent came in quite useful, it seemed.

"Have you come to accept my offer?" Ink asked, getting an eyeroll in response.

"No." Error frowned. "I came to tell you that when you make port tonight-"

"How do you know we're making port?" Now it was Ink's turn to frown. The prince rolled his eyes again.

"The lock on my cell is very easy to pick. And I've learned how to sail using the stars. Prince-stuff. Anyway," Error leaned back on Ink's desk. Ink had had many fantasies about doing Error right on that spot. All he had to do was go over and lean Error back and...

"-will be waiting for you at the tavern." The prince finished. Ink blinked.

"What?"

Error's frown deepened.

"When you get to the island, go to the tavern, and one of my father's men should be there to give you a letter. His name is Dust. Did you hear me that time?"