Ugly Memories, Beautiful Scars.

Kellin's POV

I can't believe she fooled me so well. I'll get her back later, but for now I have to focus on the interview.

(Starting interview mode.)

Bryan: hey guys, I'm here with sleeping with sirens, and a band you probably haven't heard of; Reverse Reaper. Can you guys personally introduce yourselves?...

Libby: I'm Libby, and I am the backing vocals, and rhythm guitarist of Reverse Reaper.

Kellin: and I'm Kellin, the vocals of Sleeping With Sirens.

Bryan: Okay, let's start out with a question everyone's answered. If you were a pornstar, what would your pornstar name be?

Libby: well, I have a nickname. My friends call me Ever. So, I'm just gonna have to go with Everlasting.

Bryan: Damn, Kellin!

Kellin: well, I don't think I can top my girlfriends. But, I've already answered this question. I am diamond love!

(End of interview mode)

The interview went on like that for the majority of the time. When we were almost done Bryan asked a serious question. "How did you two meet?"  

he questioned. "Damn, um... That's a long story. I was kinda having family difficulties, and Kellin was my knight in shinning armor who came to my rescue." I told him. Kellin chuckled, then flexed. "oh yeah, that's totally how it happened." Kellin said. "Oh, shuttup you big dick!" I Joked. "That's what she said." Bryan said.

The interview ended, and Kellin and I walked back to the bus. We both agreed we were tired and went to take a nap in his bunk. "I love you, my knight." I dai to Kellin. "and I love you, my princess." he said back, before we both drifted into sleep.

(Libby's dream)

I was in my room listening to the band Make Me Famous, and trying to find the inspirations to write a new song. So far I have

"Was it a smile? 

Mona Lisa's lie  

Two-faced tile 

Flips to hide the blood  

Reputations defiled  

These hands have killed the villain

Do you love the beast? 

A sickened beauty  

Only scar deep  

Marked, mangled skin  

Blue to red seconds within  

Petals wither with me  

Love only lasts as long as you do

The porcelain palace  

Breaks without balance 

And talent means nothing  

without work 

Blonde in a bottle 

Boobs in a tube  

Don't believe what's not The truth."

I'm don't usually write song with so many hidden meanings, but I wanted to change my sound a bit, so here I am. Just as 'this song is blacker, than black metal' came on, I heard a car door slam. I looked out the window to see my dad storming up the pathway. I whimpered just from the way he was walking.

I quickly jumped off of my bed, and ran to my bedroom door. I knew locking it wouldn't keep him out, but it would delay him. I heard the front door slam, and I began to cry. I stopped my CD, and stuck it back in the case. I shoved the case in my bag with my clothes, CD's, and $1000 in it. I didn't know where I was gonna go, but anywheres better than here.

I heard the heavy footed man making his way up the stairs, so I put my iPhone 4s in the bag along with my headphones. I grabbed my laptop bag with my laptop already in it, and opened my window. I set both bags on the roof, and tied the straps of the bags so they wouldn't fall. I shut my window, and heard the pounding at my door that I became accustom to since dad locked mom up, and Lindsey committed suicide. My mom was chained in the basement, and tortured by my father. That is, before she lost her will to fight, and died. Lindsey was my 13 year old sister. I knew she suffered the same mental issues as me, but I never thought when I left to go to new york for the week, that when I got back I would come 'home' to hell. Lindsey and I both had OCD, ADHD, Bipolar, and Depression. I always had so much guilt, because I wasn't there, and I know I could have saved her, and my mom,

My dad said that he did it, because she wasn't in love with him anymore, and even though he would cheat on her, if he couldn't have her, then no one could. He locked my mom up in the basement (Cliche') and, tortured her everyday for 6 days. She died the day before I came back. Lindsey at the time was in the deepest depression she had ever experienced, and I was the only one who could keep her at bay. I didn't know this at the time I left, but on my way back home from new York Lindsey called me. I still remember what she told me;

"hello?" I spoke into the receiver. "Libby, I love you. I need you to know, that I always wanted to be you. As strong as you, as loving as you, as inspirational, and talented as you. So now I'm going to take my rightful place, I will always be with you, so you be YOU for both of us, and my want will be fulfilled. Goodbye, sister." she said in such a monotone, that I began to cry the exact moment she spoke. " Lindsey, please! What are you talking about?! What's going on?!" I sobbed. All I heard in return was the line go dead, along with my sister.

By the time I got home it was all to late. I found Lindsey in the bath tub. I knew she didn't want a second chance at living, by the way she committed. She popped both veins in her wrists, took a whole bottle of Oxycotton, and drowned herself. Now I was all alone in the world other than Leyna. My dad With me, but against me, and only wished to kill me. Which is why I am were I am now, awaiting the last beating before I leave, because I know I won't get out before he gets in.

"You little slut, open the fucking door!" he screamed from the other side. I stayed standing in the middle of the room, silently crying. "fine, have it your way!" he said, before kicking the door in, and walking towards me. I backed up into a wall, and closed my eyes. I turned my head to the right, and dropped to the ground. "What the fuck is that in your ear?!" he screeched. Oh shit! I got that in new york. I forgot to take it out. "You know you aren't aloud to have those!! If you want holes in your body, then I am happy to oblige, you little masochistic freak!" he screamed, and yanked me up by my arm. He grabbed my size 14 gauge, and yanked it down with all his strength. My ear ripped, and I screamed in pain. He began to throw punches at my face, and stomach. I counted each blow I took. As weird as that sounds its apart of my OCD.

As he threw the eighteenth punch, and his fist made contact with my stomach, the door bell rang. "I'll be back to get the other half of my pleasure." he sneered before going to answer the door. By 'other half' he meant... Raping me. I took this chance to climb out onto the roof, and watched as my dad talked to a UPS delivery man. As soon as he shut the front door I jumped. I landed in the bushes, and secured my stuff around my shoulders. I ran to my jeep, that I bought with my pay from working at hot topic since I was 14, and got in. As soon as the keys were in the ignition, and I listened to the engine roar to life, I slammed on the gas, and was gone.

(End of dream)

"Baby! Baby, please wake up!" I heard Kellin yell. I opened my eyes, and saw his worried face above mine. "Are you okay, what happened?" he asked. He looked scared as hell. I wiped the tears from my face that I just realized were there, and wrapped my arms around Kellin's neck. He sat me on his lap, and I told him I relived my experience of leaving home. He already knew about it so when I told him that he just pulled closer, and whispered sweet nothing's in my ear. I'm okay now. I have been since I met him.