Just a normal day battling Tartarus, you know

(Percy P.O.V)
       I was standing on the battlefield. Looking at a broken body. Annabeth. That was the only thing I thought of. Miserably, I covered up my face and sobbed in horror and despair. 

      Tartarus was laughing in triumph, holding the lifeless bodies of the rest of the seven except for Jason, who had already passed on. He turned to me. "Puny demigod. You really think you could defeat me?" 

"Arrgh!" I let out an angry battle cry and charged Tartarus. I slashed at his shoulder with Riptide, he dodged with no difficulty, then he jabbed at my shoulder with the tip of his spear.

 The spear lodged itself in my shoulder and while I was momentarily paralyzed in pain, Tartarus raised his hands and made a "come here" gesture to the air and I flew through the air right in front of Tartarus. 

He laughed. "I would enjoy torturing you, young hero." And with that, he thrust out with his hands and I slammed into a wall and it crumbled. 

  (Chiron P.O.V)        A/N: not expecting it aren't you?

   I watched in utter horror as my favorite student was thrown into a wall and the wall collapsed on him. Tartarus laughed in victory and went to bestow the final blow when an eerie light surrounded Percy and lifted him up from the rubble.

 He opened his eyes, which were Void black, and spoke in monotone: "I am Perseus Chaos Jackson, son of Chaos. By the power of the Void, I hereby banish you to the depths of the Void, and may your soul be trapped there forever for the crimes you committed." 

   Tartarus let out a bloodcurdling scream as his body began to fade away. "Never! I am Tartarus! I will never-" And he was gone.

   The light around Percy faded, and he fell down from the air. I caught him mid-drop and carried him to the infirmary. The only thing was, the camp was in rubbles. I stared at the reminders of the camp shell-shocked. 

   Then the Olympians flashed in and took us to Olympus.

  (Poseidon P.O.V    A/N: If you have read my other story: Percy Jackson Son of Chaos Book 1, you'd know I'm very fond of using Poseidon's P.O.V while the focus is at Olympus. So... Poseidon P.O.V again!)

    We went to camp as fast as we could, hoping we weren't too late and we won't see all the people lying on the ground dead. 

    When we got there, it was close to my thinking, to my horror. Hundreds of bodies lay on the ground, dead. I recognized that some were from camp Jupiter, some the hunters, and some the campers. Everyone from camp half-blood, camp Jupiter and the hunters lay dead on the ground for the exception of Chiron and Percy.

    Chiron was holding Percy in his arms while Percy was unconscious. I walked over, grabbed Chiron's hand and flashed him and Percy to Olympus. 

    Chiron looked shocked for the whole time. I couldn't blame him. All of the demigods except for Percy, hunters and the twelfth legion was now dead and camp is utterly destroyed. 

    After all that, one question swirled in my mind: Where's Tartarus?

    I voiced my question.

    "I don't know yet, we have to wait for Percy to wake up," Chiron said. "Percy defeated him?" I asked.

    "Well, yes..." Chiron said, "but I still don't know the full extent of what happened."

    As if on cue, Percy began to stir. "Dad? Chiron? Uncles? What... What's going on!"

Peace out, Isabelle Perianca in da house!