Author's note (Please do not skip. I would forever be grateful)

(Author's P.O.V)

So, before you shout: Author's note! Boring! And skip this, I do have some important news.

So first, I will be updating my story "Adventurous romance" on Wattpad, at least a chapter a day. It is a demigod story co-written by me and my two friends. No, it is not a fanfiction but close. So, if you like constant updates, I recommend you to read that story. It means a lot to me if you comment on my stories. If you see the same story on iBooks or other platforms no one is plagiarizing. It is simply my co-writers posting it. (EDIT: One of my co-writers has the account name of @jaminyjaz, feel free to check her out!)

So far, all my stories have many reads but absolutely almost NO comments. The only ones I got was from my friends when I asked them to read. So, leave comments! (Edit: I know people are often lazy to leave comments, such as myself, but if you do then a thank you to you.)

Second, I also have an account on Fanfiction.net. It is called Percyjacksonsonofchaoshimself. I know, cheesy username, but please bear with me.

Thirdly, please support my favorite author Moonhorse96 on fanfiction.net. His account has been hacked by his mom (I know. You're wondering why his mom would do that. I think it's probably because of university) and she refuses to give it back, so if you want to read the BEST STORY EVER search up Moonhorse96 on fanfiction.net and read the story Percy Jackson, Champion of Hope. It has more than 130 chapters now. If you want to support him, private message ibringChaos, also on fanfiction.net. It is Moonhorse's new AC.

Also, feel free to private message me any time you want. I will probably reply within a day (since time problems. I might be sleeping) and I will read through all my comments and reply to them. Please support Moonhorse. He is the best writer on fanfiction.net.

My Roblox username is Isabella829582 (EDITED: It is changed to XxFirePheonix_YTxX. I KNOW. I MADE A TYPO WHEN USING 1k ROBUX TO CHANGE MY USERNAME. SILLY ME.) So, feel free to send me a friend request, but first, tell me your username via comments or private message. Also, if any of you unfortunate folks struggle with school work and is in 6th grade or below, PM me, I can help. (On today's science test, I totally shared all my answers with my BFF Lily. Z.)

I know that's a lot, so thank you if you bothered to take your time to read this. Shout out to  on  for being the first to vote on my "Adventurous Romance" story, and a shout out to @Hades_Slytherin for being the first of my follower with the exception with my friends. So, that's about it. Enjoy your weekend! (I know. Time differences might make you not on a weekend. So, Yeah.) Peace out, Isabelle Perianca in da house!

(EDITED March 13th 2019)