Meet the Omega force, Percy

Previously:

"How's Annabeth?" asked Luke. Percy stiffened. Luke noticed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to..." Luke said.

"It's okay," Percy said, "She's... dead."

"Who!" Luke shouted. Annabeth was like a sister to him and he cares about her very much.

"Tartarus," I said, looking down. I had failed her. If only I could defeat him earlier...

"-ercy? Percy?" Luke snapped me out of my thoughts. "What?" I asked. "Why are you here?" Luke asked. "I-uh-kind of am the child of Chaos?" I said sheepishly.

(Author's P.O.V)

Okay, so am I Rick Riordan or J.K.Rowling? They could have came up with better usernames than this crap, so no, unfortunately. So Rick Riordan owns Percy Jackson and Magnus Chase, J.K.Rowling owns Harry Potter. 

So as I told you before, some of the plot ideas go to Moonhorse96/ibringChaos on fanfiction. net, but most of the plot is mine. Enjoy! :) 

Also, leave comments, or I won't have enough motivation to write more. (My mom is discouraging my fanfics. Sry everyone, but I will NOT Update Adventurous Romance today. Tomorrow, yes. And I don't update on weekends so no complaints on weekends, PLZ!

(P.S. My fellow loyal readers, thanks for bearing with me so far. This chapter is your reward. Here you go! Even if this is more of a filler chapter, so sorry. So the character code names are overused, I know, but they are pretty good names, so why not?)

(Percy P.O.V)

"What!" shouted Luke and all the others.

"Huh, what's such a big deal? You've been in his army for plenty of years now," I said.

"But none of us had been his son! Are you blood-related or adopted?" Luke asked.

"Related," I said, "But you guys and girls can drop that look. I don't even want power or respect."

"Sir, you have some explaining to do," It was Beckendorf.

"So, it all started when..." I then proceeded to tell them about the Tartarus war, but my voice quavered a bit when I delivered the news about the two camps and the hunters. Then a thought occurred to me: The Amazons didn't fight that day. They were off trying to get reinforcements. Which means... I stored the thought away.

"So here I am," I concluded.

After I finished, there was silence. Then, the room exploded in literal chaos. (Not the capital C Chaos, it's chaos, well you know what I mean)

I shouted: "Silence!" The room quieted down. I said: "Chaos wanted me to meet you, and he called you, the Omega force, am I correct?" 

"Yes," Luke answered, "My code name is Beta."

"My code name is Beauty," Silena offered. "Forge," said Beckendorf. "Arrow," Michael Yew. "Archer," Lee Fletcher. "Archangel," Bianca. "Memory," Bob/Iapetus. "Peace," Damasen. "Vines," Castor. "Star," Zoë. "Storm," Jason...

After the introductions, I heard a voice in my head saying I should get some rest. I jumped. 

"It's just me," the voice soothed. That voice-huh, Chaos, right?

"Chaos?" I asked. "The one and only," Dad replied.

"What are you doing in my head?" I asked.

"Uh, just reminding you that you need some rest before tomorrow," Dad said.

"Ok?" I asked.

"Duh," he said.

I turned to Luke.

"Luke, would you mind showing me to my room?" I asked.

"Sure. It's just in this castle..." Luke replied...

(EDITED March 14th, 2019)