ch. 6

As soon as Kagome and I got back to our time I ran to the bathroom for a hot bath with some rose scented body and hair wash. Once clean I wrapped myself in a towel and make my way to my room to get dressed when I see Sesshomaru coming through my window. Without another thought I run across the hall to Kagome's room to see her and Inuyasha sitting on the bed. Without thinking I grab Inuyasha's sleeve and drags him to my room.

"What's got you wound up?" He asks before I point to Sesshomaru whose standing in the middle of my room. "What are you doing here?!" He exclaims and I look at him confused.

"He didn't come with you?!" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"No he didn't. Sesshomaru how did you get here?" Inuyasha asks but Sesshomaru doesn't move his eyes from my body and my face heats up because I'm still in a towel.

"What's going on?" Kagome asks and when she sees Sesshomaru looking at my body she quickly pulls me from the room and into her room. "Don't worry I'll get you some clothes." She says calmly before shutting the door. A few minutes later she comes back with a pair of my pjs.

"Thank you." I tell her and she nods before shutting the door. I quickly get dressed and peek out the door to see Sesshomaru standing in front of it ready to break it down. I glare at him.

"You were taking to long." He simply says as I fully open the door.

"I just got home." I sign slowly and he just stares at me. "Can't I enjoy being back home?" I ask but again I get no response.

"Hana?" I look at see my aunt from the stairs. "Will your friend be joining us for dinner?" She asks and I look to Sesshomaru and raise an eyebrow. He silently nods and I nod back to my aunt and she smiles before walking back down the stairs.

"Being polite?" I ask but he stays silent. With a sigh I gently grab his hand and lead him to the dining room before pointing him to the seat next to me. Silently he sits down and I sigh at the tention between him, grandpa, Sota and Inuyasha. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look to Kagome.

"I think he likes you." She signs and I look confused before she points to Sesshomaru. I look surprised before shaking my head no. "I think he really does. He hasn't been able to keep his eyes off of you since you two met and he doesn't want you away from him for too long." She explains and I shake my head no again.

"Will you two stop gossiping?" Inuyasha shouts and I flip him off. Before I can put my finger down a large hand covers mine and gently places it in my lap. Looking up I see that its Sesshomaru who still has my hand. "You act like her lover." Inuyasha scoffs and I feel my face heat up before I jerk my hand away from him.

"Hana is too young for a lover. She has to be at least thirty!" Grandpa exclaims and I look at him like he's crazy.

"She's twenty-five grandpa. If she wants to have a lover than she can!" Kagome shouts back and soon everyone is shouting about my nonexistent love life. Embarrassed I run to my room and slam the door. Sitting on the bed I curl under the covers and try to hide from the world.

~~Sesshomaru pov~~

I sit in silence as the argument goes from Hana and I to who upset her and I stand to my feet.

"Are you going up to check on her?" I look down to a mortal woman and nod slightly. She hands me a box. "I fixed her a plate. Can you make sure that she eats?" She asks and I turn to walk to Hana's room. Gently opened the door I see her under the covers and sit beside her. She looks up before hiding back under the covers. Carefully I remove her blanket and she looks slightly mad before I hand her the box.

"Did aunty send you up here with this?" She asks but I remain silent as I watch her every move. Silently she opens the box and picks up two pairs of chopsticks and smiles softly. She hands me a pair and sets the box between us before motioning me to eat. Hesitantly she starts eating and slowly so do I.

Once the food is gone I take the box and set it on a nearby table. I go to leave the room but she gently takes my large hand in her small one and I look at her.

"Stay with me?" She asks and I turn back towards her.

"Are you sure?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Do you plan on sleeping on the floor?" She asks and I feel my lips twitch in a smile before I school my expression. I don't answer her as I scoop her up into my arm before laying down on her bed before placing her by my side.

She climbs out of bed and quickly turn out the lights before climbing back next to me and covers us up. She snuggles into my mokomoko and starts to drift off to sleep. I'm listening to her sleep when the door opens.

"How did you get here?" I hear Inuyasha ask.

"I grew tired of waiting for her." I answer and he scoffs.

"Why are you so obsessed with her?" He asks and I growl.

"My demon wants her. That's something that you'll never understand half breed." I answer and he scoffs again.

"You love her. You don't think I don't know what that is? Fifty years ago I was in love. I know exactly what you're going through." I stay silent. "I don't like you and I know for a fact that you hate me but I see her as a sister. Don't use her Sesshomaru or I'll make sure that its the last thing that you do." He threatens.

"And you think that you can prevent me from having her?" I ask and he growls.

"I will cut off your other hand if I find out that you hurt her." I glare at him. "If she decides to travel with Kagome and I than there's nothing you can do to change her mind." He states before leaving.

That's what you think. I will have her.