ch. 12

The week slips by without anything out of the ordinary. My arm is still a little sensitive but its fine. There's no inflamation and the pain is only when I touch it. I put a bandage over the stitches and pull my sleeve back over it before picking up my back pack and walking down stairs to see Kagome already waiting for me.

"Ready?" She asks and I nod. Together we walk to the well house to see Inuyasha coming out of the well.

"You might want to hurry up. Sesshomaru is getting impatient." He grumbles as we get closer and I sigh. Without a second thought I climb onto the ledge and jump in. Watching the colors I smile softly until my feet touch the ground and I start using the vines to climb up to see Sesshomaru glaring at the well. Once he sees me he grabs my arm and yanks me to my feet and I pull away before grabbing my arm in pain. Damnit he grabbed my birth control!

He looks at me currious before gently prying my hand away and lifting up my sleeve to see the bandage wrapped around my arm.

"What happened?" He asks and I can hear the anger in his voice.

"I went to the doctor." I sign but he glares at me to continue.

"She had a ring put into her arm to stop her monthly bleeding and in doing that it keeps her from getting pregnant." Kagome says and I look over my shoulder at her to see her and Inuyasha coming out of the well.

"Remove it." Sesshomaru says and I look to him with wide eyes. "I want it removed. Now." He snarls and I glare at him.

"No." I reply and his glare deepens.

"If you won't remove it then I will." I pull away from him as he reaches for my arm and glare at him.

"You will do no such thing!" I exclaim but he ignores me and goes to stike at my arm again.

"Now Hana!" He yells and I look at him shocked. He's never yelled at me before. He stops and his eyes widen as he realizes what he just did.

"You yelled at me." I sign weakly and we just stare at each other before I back away from him to my cousin's side and she leads me to the village to meet the others.

"I wonder why he got so worked up about it." She says and I shrug.

We walk in silence until we see Keade and the others and Shippo runs up and hugs Kagome and I around the necks before pulling away.

"Where's Inuyasha?" He asks and we look and see that he's not behind us.

"I don't know. He was behind us when we left." Kagome voices my thoughts and I nod.

After a few hours night time falls and Inuyasha finally shows back up. When he sees me he motions for me to go outside and confused and curious I do to see Sesshomaru waiting for me.

"What are you doing here? I figured that you would head back to Rin and Jaken." I sign but he doesn't answer. He walks closer to me and pulls me against his body.

"Come with me." He says into my hair and I melt into his embrace. Hesitantly I nod and he picks me up before shooting into the sky and I cling to him for dear life as I shut my eyes. After what feels like hours I feel my feet touch the ground and slowly I open my eyes to see a grand palace of pure marble.

"Where are we?" I ask in awe as I look at the sight before us.

"Our home." He answers and I look at him shocked. "Come. Let me show you to our room." Before I can say anything he gently grabs my hand and leads me into the palace and through the grand hallways before we make it to a set of two double doors. Effortlessly he opens the doors and I'm greeted with a huge four poster bed with black floors and white walls and ceiling and blood red sheets. There are two dressers and rugs lining the floor and on the far wall there is another door. "The bathroom is through there. Go freshen up." He instructs softly before shutting the doors behind me.

Slowly I walk through the room and towards the bathroom and when I open the door I see this huge bathtub built into the floor with hot water. It reminds me of a hot springs. I find bottles of soaps and oils on a table near by and a bathrobe hanging up on the wall. Was he expecting me?

Making sure that the door was shut I take off my clothes and walk into the hot water and sigh. This water feels amazing. I slide down until I'm neck deep and feel my body relax against the wall of the tub. After a few minutes I reach over and grab some soap when I hear the door open. Shocked I look over to see Sesshomaru standing leaned up against the door frame and I quickly cover my chest and dunk back into the water.

"Why do you hide?" He asks as he stands straight. "I've already seen you bare." He states and I glare at him.

"You weren't suppose to see me naked!" I exclaim and I see a grin tug at his lips. He starts to strip and my eyes widen before turning away with blush covering my cheeks.

I feel the water shift and look up to see him standing right beside me with the water up to his waist. He sits down and pulls me into his lap and my face heats up worse.

"To know that only I can make you react this way pleases me." He murmurs against my neck and I bite my lip softly.

"Why do you do this to me?" I sign shakily and I feel his lips pull back into a grin.

"Because you are mine. No one else's." He murmurs against my skin and I can't help the shiver that rakes my spine at the feel of his hot breath against my skin.