Hide

I was very careful in the way I went about things. I was a very good liar and I fucked up; people in my school knew. This girl, Samantha, she liked a guy I was talking to and she wanted to destroy me. She used me losing my virginity against me. I didn't understand why she would do this to me. I know we weren't friends but I knew her since I was 4. I guess people surprise you.

Samantha told my sister over text.
My mother, sister and I were out eating dinner; when she received a text. It read "btw your sister lost her virginity to Alex". My sister was in shock she didn't know what to do; so she told my mother. I told them it was the truth, I didn't want to lie any longer. I knew lying was wrong. I ran to the bathroom all scared, crying. I called my father. I told him "please please pick me up, I don't want to be here any longer" my father knew before my sister or my mother. I told him the night before. My sister came into the bathroom calling my name; she was telling me to come out and go home with them. I told her "no". I changed my mind I needed a ride back to our hometown; I knew nobody out here. So I went with her and sat at the table. I was now facing my mother and sister they gave me a the look of disgust. We soon headed home. We passed our road, I started getting a little worried. What was gonna happen? We went to Deer ave knowing it was the road to get to the beach, I flipped. We were half way down the road and I jumped out of the moving car. I ran and ran and I didn't look back. I had nothing. My phone was gonna die. All I knew was HIDE .

My brother came home from 29 palms, California. It wasn't a pretty picture when he found out. He didn't talk to me for about a month almost two. By now it was February and my whole family knew. Not only did my whole family hate me but my father walked out on us. We weren't sure why, he was being so secretive. But then the truth came out.
He had left us for some younger lady; we knew exactly who she was.