Text messages

Random picture I got on Google anyway it's Digi

"Yo what you up to, M/N?" The younger brother was still scared out of his wits.

"On Instagram. Why do you want to know Bitch?" Digi was nicknamed Bitch by the younger a long time ago.

"Because I saw your picture and title Fucker," Digi hissed at his brother then calmed down. "Why do you hate yourself?"

"Because one of my friends just told me that they are with my boyfriend." M/N started crying.

"Hey don't do that around your older brother. And that's not it." Digi sighed and smiled at his brother.

Digi was amazing at telling what is wrong and what is right. What's a pie and what's not. M/N found it to get annoying a lot.

"FINE!! I GOT FUCKING BULLIED BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING FIFTEEN YEAR OLD MALE MODEL FOR AN EXPENSIVE BRAND I CAN'T EVEN AFFORD!" M/N yelled at his brother venting his anger. "THEN MY BOYFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME OVER TEXT! AND LAST MY FRIEND SAYS SHE'S BEEN FUCKING MY BOYFRIEND BEHIND MY BACK FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS!" Crying M/N fell to the ground whimpering.

Digi felt a deep hatred for anyone who hurt his brother. This wasn't even the first time this happened. The oldest fell to his knees and hugged his brother trying to console him.

"I understand what you are-" Digi got cut off by a small PING from M/N's phone telling him that he had a Instagram message.

"OMG it's Yoongi." Backing up Digi looked at him with a concerned look.

"Are you okay?" M/N just nodded his head yes.

&-+&-+&Text Messages&-+&-+&-

Sugar_DADDY: You are a model right

M/N_oppa: Ya why do you want to know

Sugar_DADDY: Yelp because we (BTS) need a model. Give me your phone number if you want the job.

M/N_oppa: (phone number)

Sugar_DADDY: Ok I'll tell BTS

M/N_oppa: K text you later

Sugar_DADDY: K ttyl
&-+&-+&-+Real World &-+&-+&-+

"I got a modeling job at BigHit!!" M/N exclaimed feeling way better.

"Boy that's where I work." Digi smiled at the way his brother reacted. He doesn't want to see his brother hurt.

"No way," M/N looked at the message he got. "You work on Friday next week?"

Digi nods and smiles knowing what he was going to say.

"That's when my interview is." M/N's eyes burned with happy tears. He jumped up and around in circles. He then stopped looking the older in the eyes. "Can we walk in together."

"Yup we can." Digi was forced off the ground and to jump.

$_&$_&$_&$_&$_&
Hope you like it.