Hate from A.R.M.Y

Nobody's POV

M/N and Suga where sleeping together on the couch. M/N on top of the rapper and Yoongi's arms around the shorter's waist. Stretching Yoongi sat up catching M/N. "Awww!" Yoongi looked up at who's voice it is. Thinking it was Taehyung's voice he sat up and started to get ready to swear at the second youngest. 

But it turns out it was Ho-seok. He  heard a camera shutter click and he smirked  dropping M/N. He was furious. While growling M/N glared at Suga making the older point at J-hope. "It was him he scared me with his phone's camera." The oldest said making M/N attack J-Hope. Ho-seok ran for his life, but to no avail M/N was right behind him. 

"Get back here. Now." J-hope stopped in his tracks, turned around, and dropped to his knees begging not to get 'attacked'. "No you ruined my sleep. So you'll get punished." M/N turned his head and look at Yoongi and said, "How do you want to deal with him?" Suga replied with a smile. "We can do what we always do when people interrupt us when we are sleeping." M/N nodded, "Ok, but it looks he's already half way there."

They looked down at J-hope and sat down next to him. Hearing the sunshine boy whine next to him made the couple sigh. "Please I'll do anything. Just please don't do that." M/N and Yoongi's favorite punishment is: 

'Friendly Fire'

Once again J-hope is half way there. So they had no idea what to do to him. A few minutes of deciding they went with their normal plan tickles.

Taehyung's PoV

Everyone was listing to what M/N and Yoongi's conversation about J-hope. Namjoon and Jin were laughing so hard they couldn't breath. "HELP SOMEONE HELP MEEEE!" J-hope was in a panic. It was hilarious to be honest. "Guys shut up!" I whisper yelled at everyone. Namjoon and Jin got quieter, but they were still laughing and gasping for air.

"Someone needs to help him. Or Joonie and Eomma are going to die." Jimin said with a marker in left hand and a smoothie in his right.

"He's right someone go stop M/N and Yoongi please before they go to far. Jimin marker." Kookie replied getting the marker from Chimchim and a sip from the smoothie was heard.

Everyone went silent including Namjoon and Jin. It was so silent you could hear a pin drop. "Yea right if we try to stop them we would end up dead to." I said with a sigh.

Time skip after the little 'torture' segment

Everyone's phone was blowing up it was army. "M/N don't look! No matter what!!" M/N was in tears it was to late. "Why does it have to be me!" More and more tears fell. "Is it because I'm dating Yoongi! Is that it!" He ran out we tried calling and chasing him but we lost track of him.

M/N's PoV

I was crying hard. I wasn't wearing a mask or glasses so everyone seen me. I ran into someone and fell to the ground. "Hey are you ok?" I recognized the voice. "G-Dragon!" I cried and ran into his arms. "M/N what's wrong."

"A.R.M.Y is the problem." I showed him my phone and cried harder. G-Dragon held me and told me that everything is ok. "You and Yoongi are dating?" I nodded. "It's ok Bigbang BTS and Got7 are here for you." I smiled and my crying slowed then eventually stopped. "Let's get you back to Yoongi." He smiled at me. "Ok."