Interview

Practice room above⬆⬆
Korean words: Ne=yes, and dangsin=ya

Digi's PoV

I was walking in with a smiling M/N I went in to go join my band and I told my younger brother to sign in.

He singed in and followed me around. "Hey hyung where do I go?" I smiled at him and showed him to go down the hall that was right in front of us and after a few doors it would be the door on his left.

"Thanks hyung. I'll see you in a bit." I waved and watched him leave around the corner.

M/N's PoV

I went to where my hyung said to go and ended up in a dance room. Well, more like a practice room.

Anyway since there was no one in there I decided to do a bit of dancing. I danced to: Boy in Luv, Hard Carry, Chained up, and about 2-3 more until someone tapped on the side of the door. "Hello!" A deepish voice said.

I snapped my head to them and started hyperventilating. "What the actual hell! Don't you have manners!" He started smirking.

"Hello, do you know me?" Dude don't repeat yourself. I thought to myself. He sat waiting for a answer then continued. "Suga tells me that you are the new model."

"Oh crap you're Taehyung." I bowed and watched as he gave me a little frown. Suga and BangPD then came in.

"We saw you preform," Suga giggled at my shock. "You're amazing." Taehyung and Yoongi admired.

"Dude I think he might be shorter than Chimmy!" Taehyung said shocked. "How tall are you?" I blushed thinking 'Am I shorter than Jimin-hyung?' "Umm..... I'm 5 feet even." 

"8 inches shorter than Jimin!" Taehyung exclaimed. "You're short dude." My blush became a deeper shade of pink as I sighed. "You blush a lot." I spoke up.

"So do you with Jungkook." Taehyung blushed and I giggled. Realizing who I was with my body froze.

I stood there not knowing what to do. "You'll be working with BTS. We heard you're great with cameras as in modeling. Ne?" BangPD said. I nodded knowing I can't really speak.

"You are going to be needing to use words. Okay?"

"Okay." When my body melted I quickly bowed. Suga giggled, Tae laughed, and BangPD gasped.

"Please don't bow at we are family here." Taehyung smiled after catching his breath.

"Hey! Fluffy Fucker ready to go home." My brother yelled, coming into the room. I nodded. Then I heard Taehyung gasp.

"OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE HIS BROTHER I LOVE HIS MUSIC AND DANCE SKILLS." Yoongi and Digi giggled.

"Hey Digi." Yoongi smiled his gummy smile.

"Hey Yoongi." My brother smiled showing his dimples.

Still shocked TaeTae started yelling again, "WAIT YOU TWO KNOW EACH OTHER!! NO FAIR!! Ok I'm calm can we all hang out sometime."

Right then and there Namjoon fell in the room with Jin on top of him, JHope on top of Jin, Jungkook on top JHope, and Jimin on top of Jungkook.

"You idiots it was just getting good!" Jin yelled getting up pushing the others off.

Everyone either giggled or laughed I looked at my brother and he nodded. "Dangsin we can hang out sometime. Maybe after my first modeling shoot."

They all nodded went back to what they were doing. Digi and me went home. We got something to eat and put a movie on.

"How was the interview?" The question slipped Digi's mouth and he just sat there waiting for an answer.

"You know what, it didn't feel like an interview at all. It was nice!" M/N stated confidently.

After awhile the two brothers fell asleep in the living room with nothing else to say to each other.