Chapter 1: The Deal

A small village harbors a big secret. A man who calls himself Ancalagon, who has black dragon wings, arms, feet and tail. He is a relatively kind dragon, who had fallen in love with a kind huntress who's name is Aleria. She had found him collapsed and unconscious in the forest at the base of the mountain. She brought him back to the village and nursed him back to health. Which is why he had fallen in love with her. Many people were out for his head, and nobody treated him kindly. Except her. So he swore to protect her with his life.

Present time

Ancalagon sits on a ledge, quietly looking over the edge, down at the forest, and the massive armies marching towards his home. He growls, quietly. He watched as the small force of village warriors snuck into the forest, planning to use their knowledge of the forest to set traps and ambushes to fight off some of the attackers. Meanwhile, he has to sit and watch. The enemies knew his power, and they had a massive enslavement spell ready. And a seal spell. He sighs angrily. He suddenly heard screams.

And dread overwhelms him. He spreads his wings and dives at top speeds to the forest. He sees pink skinned woman wrapping tentacles around his lover and his eyes glowed lave orange, before a massive firestorm erupted from his mouth. He was not worried about his friends, as had given them each one of his scales, which could enchant the holder with fire immunity and increased strength and mana pools. The massive explosion shakes the mountain.

He lands, and scoops up his lover, who hugs him in return. He places her away from the forest and dives back down to save the others. He pulls out the rest, but as he leaves after to make sure everyone is absolutely okay, a tentacle wraps around him and tries to pull him back. He just tears it apart with his claws. He flies off and lands near his allies. Suddenly, a portal opens. He snarls and his mouth brims with flames. But as the figure steps through he hesitates. The Demon Lord. In a way, his adopted mother. He growls. She raises her hand.

"It's been awhile Ankie. How are you?"

"Not so good."

"I see that. My daughter Druella is seeking your power. I want to make an alliance. I'll try and make her leave you and your home alone, and we'll help you fend off the Irder, if you leave us alone."

"Why would I attack you in the first place? You saved me from near death as a hatchling, so why should I change that?"

"Sorry just a precaution."

Suddenly, more tentacles lash out towards Ancalagon. The Demon Lord sighs and waves her hand, sending a shockwave towards the tentacles, knocking them back.

"Mother! What is the meaning of this?!

"Simple daughter. He is to be left alone."

"But..."

      Ancalagon snarls, as lighting begins to flash and his mouth glows orange and white. Druella pales and squeaks an okay.