Chapter 3: Helping "Family"

Ancalagon stands with his tail curled protectively around Aleria as he glares at his "parents".

"So what's are the Lord and Lady of Darkness doing here? Coming to drag me away?"

"Well, we do want you to come home. The Order has been rather persistent lately, and your sisters are getting tired due to the continued attacks. We need your help."

"Oh? The great, Dark Lords, bound to the Demon Lord, need my help? After all this time of not bothering to unseal me, too busy fornicating than release your own child?"

His massive wings flare out, obscuring the two powerful dark mages.  His chest glows like hot lava.

"I languished under the ground with massive chains jabbed into my body. Parts of my body was torn off once I finally had enough strength to break the seal myself. I've been here for two years, and only now do you come look for me, to get something out of me. The Demon Lord cared for me better than you could be. It's thanks to her I'm not soulless pale-faced voids that you are. I know damn well you're all powerful enough to beat the Order back to kingdom come. you just gonna capture me or something and ground me for eternity. And so, feel free to turn around, march back to your castle, and keep fornicating."

Ancalagon flips them off, but when he tries to leave, he notices something.

"Wait. Are none of you married?"

The dragon steps clsoer and picks up Smaug. He sniffs her arm, and her palm.

"Yep. Don't smell anything. You aren't married. None of you are. Why?"

Anacalgon glances between his parents and his siblings, squinting suspiciously. And then his slow dragony brain realizes something.

"Wait. Are you marrying them off?"

       His siblings look down sadly. Anacalagon snarls. He may not like his siblings, but he believed they deserved to be with the people they loved. He leaps at Morgoth. Despite how powerful the Dark Lord, he could compare to the brute strength of a man who had 5 times the muscular force of the largest of hellhounds, while in his human form. The Dark Lord was tossed into the air like a rag doll. Despite being so large, Ancalagon was incredibly agile. He jumps after the flying dark lord, and delivers a axe kick to his stomach, slamming the Dark Lord into the ground. As he tries to get up, Ancalagon slams his foot on Morgoth's chest. The Dark Lord winces as Ancalagon applies more pressure.

"Now lsiten here you Dracula wannabe. I don't care much for my sisters, but I belive they still deserve a happy love life. Unless you want flattened organs, you're gonna listen to me."

"You cannot-"

Ancalagon applies more pressure, and several small cracks are heard.

"Gah! Fine! I'll allow them to marry whomever they like! I swear it!"

"Good. Better stay true to your word, or soon there wont be a Mordor anymore."

He takes his foot off of Morgoth's chest and carries him back to the others.

"Here's your bitch boy."

He dumps the Dark Lord on his face. As Sauron picks up her injured husband, Smaug shuffles close to her massive older brother.

"T-thank-"

"Don't need your thanks. I don't like nor trust any of you... but I still believe you should have your own choices."

Smaug nods and backs off, as well as all of the other inhabitants of Mordor. They soon leave, marching away from the mountain. Ancalagon sighs and sits down with a heavy thud.

"That... was terrifying."

"You did great Ancalagon."

"You did too. Your oh-so-fearless-and-brave-brother  passed out as soon as they showed up. Pussy."

"Hey! Don't call your brother-in-law that!"

"I love the dude, but that was bullshit when he said he could stand up to my parents!"

The Demon Lord watches the two bicker and giggles.

"What a cute little couple. I wish them a happy life."

She then sighs and walks up to them.

"I give you my blessing."

Ancalagon stares confusedly for awhile, before he blushes and buries his face in his hands.

"Dammit auntie."

"Tata, my sweet titan!"

She opens a portal and leaves, leaving the two loves birds to watch the lowering sun.